Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

PLS. CRITIQUE OJJPAC.ORG (NOW 3 WEEKS OLD!)

Hello! My [really OUR] web site is 3 weeks old (last Sunday 1-29), ! It's a lot better then it was 3 weeks ago but there is still room for improvement. I've got lots of ideas but limited time. So I want to spend my time on things people want to see, read, etc. per illegal immigration. If some of you would take a new look and make suggestions, here or there I would appreciate it.

You're past participation has already created a large list of sanctuary cities and nominations for the "HALL OF SHAME." I hope you noticed that I follow up on your suggestions -- so your time/energy isn't wasted.

Here is the link to the homepage: http://www.ojjpac.org

Tell me what you would like most but I don't have yet.

Tell me what's confusing.

Tell me what you don't like.

Tell me what you like.

The Goal is to make it the most effective educational and advocacy tool it can be and participate with ALIPAC on enforcement projects.

Thanks for your help! Steve
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Hi Steve _ it looks good-
    the home page picture is great.
    I would go easy on Red color font and Italics - they are both hard to read -
    I might go for one size larger in font / text size.
    and never use all caps

Neutral fonts are best- notice on Alipac how muted the blue and red is- in the long run this is best.

This is quite an accomplishment that you have created in three weeks time. I am sure that those who know how to do web pages could give more suggestions.
    I wonder if you could get an archival picture of OHio from its first days in black and white? you know - some art work Ohio must have an historical society-
    with pictures

Good Job!

Steve:

Looks pretty good man. Sanctuary cities....this fight is on so many levels..that is the hard part...

Laws not inforced, sanctuary cities, no border wall, illegals aren't deported, Fed handouts, free education, anchor babies, mortgages for illegals, fake IDs, Mex drug cartels, MS-13, Human borders, Catholic charities giving handouts, Home Depot labor sites...

Every website helps...

GOOD JOB!!!

OOPS! I just wrote you a commentary from where I clicked onto your page off another post.

But I'll repeat here.

I like your page. I like the idea of the uncluttered headlines. I like the way you have the information pages set up. Plain, simple, English that people can understand. Excellent job, Steve.

I don't like the references to Rush Limbaugh "assailing" third party voters. But it does firm my resolve to vote for third party candidates.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Steve the site looks really good, very professional.

It was well put together and very colorful. You have everything anyone would need to contact their Reps.

I find that to be particularly important, most people don't want to take the time to try and find out who their Reps. are, or their phone numbers.
    You make it easy for them so they have no excuse.
    You also give them a place to look up their four digit zip code, which is very important.

I have to disagree with JJ, Rush Limbaugh is not our friend or ally. He has always made fun of people in the middle. He has mentioned
    the borders only in passing. I think just because he wants to say some day that he talked about it, even if it was only for a minute.

I stopped listening to him quite a while ago, so he might be doing more on the border situation now. I don't know.

The only thing I would change is the news headlines, I would give them a link to the article.

Other than that, it looks great.

I have to disagree with JJ, Rush Limbaugh is not our friend or ally. He has always made fun of people in the middle. He has mentioned
    the borders only in passing. I think just because he wants to say some day that he talked about it, even if it was only for a minute
    I don't listen to Rush Limbaugh, either. Nor will I ever, if he is "assailing" me because I am a staunch supporter of the right of and the need for third party candidates.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JJ,

Years ago I used to listen to Rush all of the time, manly because he was one of the few conservatives you could pick up in this area.

He had such contempt for anyone who was middle of the road or not completely in agreement with either right or the left. He found it impossible to believe someone could be a Conservative and not march in lock step with the party and I completely disagreed.

Now there are so many other sources for the news especially the internet.

I think the turning point for me was when a caller mentioned something about the CFR or Trilateralist, and he pretended to have never heard of them. This from a man who had "talent on loan from God."

I have no use for him now but I know a lot of conservatives still like him and that is their right, but I think he is a windbag.

This is just my opinion and nothing personal to anyone that likes him.

Thanks all for your advice!

I'll be reviewing all your suggestions (and do what I can do to make improvements).

If others want to add additional comments, please do! (If you see typos, let me know too. I found several myself yesterday.)

Thanks again for your help! Constructive criticism always welcome!

Steve

PS: Per Spring/Linbaugh, they happen to be back to back shows in my radio market. When I was driving in my car, these were the blurbs I heard -- both topics that have been discussed here -- so I included them. Sort of "the latest political commentary" teaser since I don't have a regular news feed set up yet. Both said stupid stuff today...so perhaps I'll comment if I have time!
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org