Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Idiots like this so called "chicano" make legal hispanics look bad.

In Mexico, American born children of illegal aliens are looked down upon.
    They are referred as "pochos", children without "patria" who don't know about their so called real Mexican roots. Mexican anthropologist and archaeologist often laugh at their so called "Aztlan" fairytale. It's a well known fact that Central America/Southern Mexico was where most of the indigenous civilizations they claim originated. The so called "Aztlan" was not located in the American SW!

It doesn't matter how many people you have in numbers if most hispanic people don't vote. Most of the ones that do are like me fed up with this third world culture that is becoming prevalent with each passing day. I' sick and tired of driving down Houston street and in just about every corner seeing a 1. ) taco truck 2. ) mexican bar (whorehouse) 3.) used tire shop!

I AM THE ONE YOU LOVE TO HATE THE MOST

By E. F. Mohammed Martinez
    WHAT A LOUSEY POEM! I WONDER WHAT THE "E.F." STANDS FOR? I CAN THINK OF A FEW NAMES. ISN'T THE NAME "MOHAMMED" ISLAMIC? I WONDER IF HE CONVERTED.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: A poem to us from a Chicano Hate Group

Quote Originally Posted by squishy
    Both languages are European. Where's the RAZA pride? Shouldn't they be speaking and fighting to replace English with some Atzlanian dialect instead of Spanish?
    I have even heard La Raza types claim that Spanish was forced upon them, so why should they endure English to be forced upon them. Gotta love the logic
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by feduphispanic
    Mexican anthropologist and archaeologist often laugh at their so called "Aztlan" fairytale. It's a well known fact that Central America/Southern Mexico was where most of the indigenous civilizations originated. The so called "Aztlan" was not located in the American SW!
    Wasn't the Aztlan thing started in the 1970's by La Raza or MALDEF or something? I guess they searched Aztec mythology to find some kernal of evidence that they migrated from a northern region into present day Mexico.

Seems just a cheap, weak, convenient excuse to justify the invasion.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Wasn't the Aztlan thing started in the 1970's by La Raza or MALDEF or something? I guess they searched Aztec mythology to find some kernal of evidence that they migrated from a northern region into present day Mexico.
    Around 1975 was when they started the whole "hispanic" category. It would make sense that they make up a nation to go along with the made up race.

Around 1975 was when they started the whole "hispanic" category. It would make sense that they make up a nation to go along with the made up race.
    Exactly. Hispanic is a made up race.

George Lopez = Hispanic

Christina Aguilara = Hispanic

Sammy Sosa = Hispanic

Its a cultural/linguistic/regional term.

Oddly enough......Saniards are not considered hispanic. Its the most ridiculous "racial" category imaginable.

See you at the signing!!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the "hispanic" category made up by the US Government for the purposes of collecting census data.

Its the most ridiculous "racial" category imaginable.
    Woohoo! Thank you. It gets so frustrating when most people don't seem to realize this even though it is just is so...obvious.

Btw, my family was Caucasian and now we are considered Hispanic for some things, and white Hispanics for others. The same for my Spaniard grandparents. Ridiculous is the only way to describe it. It seems like they're just trying to squeeze as many people as possible into that category so that La Raza can claim to represent a huge number of "oppressed" people and get more government money.

Woohoo! Thank you. It gets so frustrating when most people don't seem to realize this even though it is just is so...obvious.

Btw, my family was Caucasian and now we are considered Hispanic for some things, and white Hispanics for others. The same for my Spaniard grandparents. Ridiculous is the only way to describe it. It seems like they're just trying to squeeze as many people as possible into that category so that La Raza can claim to represent a huge number of "oppressed" people and get more government money.
    Oh, I was under the impression that Spaniards were always considered white (one of the few things the census gets right). Are you from Latin America? Latin American whites and Spaniards usually understand this better than anyone.

A lot of Americans are falling for what you just said -- squeezing all these different people into La Raza...to the point were most Americans do not even know that there are MANY Latin American whites. Argentina and Chile specifically.....LOL Argentina has a lot of German and Irish ancestory that would also be considered "hispanic" ROFLMAO!!!!

See you at the signing!!

Are you from Latin America? Latin American whites and Spaniards usually understand this better than anyone.
    My parents are from Latin America and the grandparents from Spain.

A lot of Americans are falling for what you just said -- squeezing all these different people into La Raza...to the point were most Americans do not even know that there are MANY Latin American whites. Argentina and Chile specifically.....LOL Argentina has a lot of German and Irish ancestory that would also be considered "hispanic" ROFLMAO!!!!
    I have been called racist against Hispanics (for the usual reason most on here are called that) by people who didn't think I was Hispanic since I have fair skin. lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast