Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This person is obviously extremely delusional. It's pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by feduphispanic
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the "hispanic" category made up by the US Government for the purposes of collecting census data.
    From what I've read the influence of LaRaza and Lulac was very much a factor. Especially in the way it has evolved.

Quote Originally Posted by squishy

My parents are from Latin America and the grandparents from Spain.
    I knew it. You guys are the only ones that seem to understand this.

I have been called racist against Hispanics (for the usual reason most on here are called that) by people who didn't think I was Hispanic since I have fair skin. lol
    I think most Americans don't know when someone is from Latin American countries like Argentina and Chile......from what I have heard, they assimilate very well, learn impecable English, and......let's face it......don't look all that different that most Americans. Of course, you were born here, but I bet your parents assimilated well, and that is seen in your respect for this nation. Many children of illegals from Mexico do not learn English, and have no loyalty to the USA.

We used to have a poster here from Chile (might still be here) who informed us on this situation. He said Chileans really do not like Mexico. And much of Latin America laughs at Mexico for making territorial claims on the US, and blaming us for their problems, and not accepting advice from other Latin American nations onhow to fix their corrupt ways. He said Chile has a strong economy, and the differences between the 2 nations are like night and day.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen
    What a terrible poem!

Overall there is some sort of decline in poetry worldwide and I think that it really has to do with education. would contain metaphor and this "poem" apparently has nothing of the sort.

I would simply say refer to the late Bruce Lee for guidance:

When you point to the moon, what do you see in front of your finger? Your task is to feel, not to think, when you can understand that, the lesson will be learned.
    ~Bruce Lee Television Interview...
    Or as Mr. T would say, "you shoulda stayed in skoo, foo".

that aztec clown has been all over the net he likes to type in all caps and does things like Amerikkka
    if it has a k in it he throws in the kkk he is a total moron Racist

oh and several people have spoken to his daughter. She hardly talks to him she considers him a little nuts from what i gather.

To be honest I thought that diatribe was so lame that someone must have made it up to make the illegals/la razas look bad. I think this should be copied and posted wherever possible to wake rational people up.

FIRST YOU SAY THIS...
    I am the one you love to hate the most because I speak more than two languages, …you only speak one!
    I am the one you love to hate the most because I am educated and know how to fight APARTHEID XENOPHOBE RACISTS like you!
    THEN YOU SAY THIS..
    I am the one you love to hate the most because I do your menial jobs you are too lazy to do yourselves!
    I am the one you love to hate the most because my RAZA sells oranges on America's off ramp freeways while your white shiftless vagrant people are too proud to work as they shamelessly beg for chump change and handouts! ...

So if you speak two languages, and you're educated...how come you do our menial jobs and sell oranges on our off-ramps?
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Oh that is the funniest thing I have heard all week! Are you sure this isn't some comedian's parody from Saturday night live?

All I can picture is some guy in a black beret and sunglasses trying to look like Che Gueverra and a beat nick all rolled together.

Some one has to mail this to a producer of saturday night live or Mad so they can do a skit with this, it's priceless.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Americangirl, it is cool to work menial jobs and sell fruit on the roadside so you can look like a martyr for "the cause"!!!!

Squishy and feduphispanic, I cannot agree more, that trying to fit someone into a certain category like "Hispanic" simply because they came from a Spanish speaking coutry, is even within the realm of reality.

There are far too many Americans, more so nowdays, that simply cannot be boxed into any one racial category, we have become a "new race" (to quote Thomas Jefferson on who Americans were).

Funny little story within that, here in Oregon, there is the "Grande Ronde Tribe" which is actually a mixed bag of smaller tribes that were settled from all over Western Oregon, onto the reservation there. Anyways, my brother lives close to where this is and he said that there are people living on the reservation who are whiter than our family (our mother is Acadian French and Mi'qmalk). However, they are of mixed heritage and under U.S. "laws" on this, they qualify by being 1/4 "native".

My point is, you really can't tell anymore, about who people are and where they came from, and to have groups and laws which single out certain races for special privelage and acknowledgement, seems to me bordering on ludicrous anymore. We are ALL Americans, and that should be enough for us.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by squishy

My parents are from Latin America and the grandparents from Spain.
    I knew it. You guys are the only ones that seem to understand this.

I have been called racist against Hispanics (for the usual reason most on here are called that) by people who didn't think I was Hispanic since I have fair skin. lol
    I think most Americans don't know when someone is from Latin American countries like Argentina and Chile......from what I have heard, they assimilate very well, learn impecable English, and......let's face it......don't look all that different that most Americans. Of course, you were born here, but I bet your parents [quote:2p6hmk7l]assimilated well,
    and that is seen in your respect for this nation. Many children of illegals from Mexico do not learn English, and have no loyalty to the USA.

We used to have a poster here from Chile (might still be here) who informed us on this situation. He said Chileans really do not like Mexico. And much of Latin America laughs at Mexico for making territorial claims on the US, and blaming us for their problems, and not accepting advice from other Latin American nations onhow to fix their corrupt ways. He said Chile has a strong economy, and the differences between the 2 nations are like night and day.[/quote:2p6hmk7l]

There's no conflict with those who assimilate, and one can and will assimilate,,,,,,,,,,,,,if they want to.
    ------------------------

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast