Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Police Arrest 2 At Anti-Immigration Protest

Police Arrest 2 At Anti-Immigration Protest
    (CBS) LOS ANGELES At least two people were arrested at an anti-immigration protest that drew counter-protesters, which erupted into a rowdy melee, with shouting matches, pushing and shoving.
    Protesters interrupted a rally organized by homeless activist Ted Hayes, Minuteman Project members and Save Our State at Broadway and Olympic Boulevard.
    Originally 50 officers were called in for the protest, however more were called in to deal with the two crowds, which grew increasingly hostile towards each other.
    “I thought something was going to happen,” said a nervous Cruz Yax, 40, of Hollywood, who was shopping downtown but got caught up in the fray. “I tried to go over there but I couldn’t,” she said, gesturing away from Broadway.
    That was the initial biased report by local Los Angeles CBS news station, channel 2. They couldn’t even get the headline correct. It’s not anti-immigration its anti-illegal immigration.
    A ROWDY MELEE with pushing and shoving? This is a flat out lie. Also, the reporting is so ambiguous that it sounds as though members of the Minutemen were arrested when it was actually the communists protesting against us that were arrested. And just how does CBS miss the fact that these protesters are Communists with all the red flags and Che Gueverra shirts?
    Their follow-up report was just as bad.
    The three counter-demonstrators that were arrested during Sunday’s downtown rally that was held by the Minutemen and other groups opposed to illegal immigration may face misdemeanor charges of interfering with a march. About 100 people — including homeless activist Ted Hayes, who has sided with the Minutemen — participated in a march from Broadway and Olympic Boulevard to City Hall yesterday, outnumbered at least two to one by pro-immigrant demonstrators. Helmeted police officers, who tried to keep the groups separated, reported that the counter-demonstrators threw eggs and a glass bottle at them.

Their follow-up report was just as bad.
    The three counter-demonstrators that were arrested during Sunday’s downtown rally that was held by the Minutemen and other groups opposed to illegal immigration may face misdemeanor charges of interfering with a march. About 100 people — including homeless activist Ted Hayes, who has sided with the Minutemen — participated in a march from Broadway and Olympic Boulevard to City Hall yesterday, outnumbered at least two to one by pro-immigrant demonstrators.
    Helmeted police officers, who tried to keep the groups separated, reported that the counter-demonstrators threw eggs and a glass bottle at them.

28 Responses to “Communists Protest Minuteman At Los Angeles March 5-21-06”Feed for this Entry
    1 Educated American
    May 24th, 2006 at 4:45 pm
    Wow! I’m SO bummed I could not go. Drats! I look forward to the next march. That one old WWII veteran was amazing. A few observations:

1. Remember the March 25 “Gran Marcha”? Remember the SEA of Mexican flags? Then the PR people got a hold of them and said “No, No! You guys need to be carrying American flags - get it?”. So we saw a sea of American flags through the next two pro-illegal immigration marches. Now how many American flags were there on the sidewalk in the above videos? ZERO. Just Mexican flags and communist banners. It is now plainly obvious to anyone with an open mind what is going on here. They do not value, want, or care to comprehend what American citizenship entails. They appear to want Reconquista through massive illegal immigration, followed by a nightmare communist dictatorship. Lovely.

2. The behavior and rhetoric of most of those on the sidewalk was almost comic. I liked that one communist girl with the bullhorn sputtering in frustration. She said something like: “What are you black people doing over there? Why are you with the white racists?”. - Or something to that effect. Answer: Because they are AMERICANS who are damn fed up! You could tell she was experiencing some serious cognitive dissonance.

3. Are you certain that guy was MS-13? If not, he still looks pretty gang-inspired. He seemed pretty low-key. Probably had a bunch of warrants out on him. Those type of individuals are the ones that need to GO VERY FAR AWAY. FOREVER.

4. That one guy at the very end of the third video seemed fairly reasonable. I mean the guy talking about fruit-picking and saying “you need us, we need you”. He at least has gotten a fair mastery over the English language, and he was not spewing hatred. Someone like him would probably at least listen to our side of the arguement.

Summary: To me, it looked like the marchers expressed a generalized aura of American patriotism. This patriotsim came with a specific message, of course. Those on the sidewalk seemed to disagree . . .

http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/?p=1207

About 100 people — including homeless activist Ted Hayes, who has sided with the Minutemen
    Interesting---here is an angle that I hadn't considered before! How many of our nations' Citizens, including Vietnam Vets, are homeless because of Federal Immigration Policies?
    Title 8,U.S.C.§1324 prohibits alien smuggling,conspiracy,aiding and
    abetting!

Our government has turned its back on us. Do you think they are actually setting us up for anarchy and civil war? What better way to declare martial law and implement the stupid New World Order. They have our military spread thin so thin that we can not defend ourselves against foreign invaders. (crying)

The marching and the behavior of the invaders is something that this country never would have tolerated a few years ago. Our government would have stopped this invasion in its tracks. Now they encourage this illegal behavior. We are being hit from all sides in the new Orwellian society. If you're not gay, you're not normal...if you're not illegal, you are abnormal. Good is bad and bad is good. What is going on?

Communists Protest Minuteman At Los Angeles March 5-21-06
    Published by The Watchdog May 24th, 2006 in Protests & Activism.

This was last years march. ladyofshallot posted some stuff about this year's march in LA.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Don't cry Cindy...I know thats how we all feel from time to time, but we have to keep on keepin on!

It is a vast, organized, well financed conspiracy that reachs ALL levels of government/globalist corporations (one and the same).

--BUT--

Approx. 85% of real Americans feel exactly the way we do, and there is no getting around that as is evidenced by their inaction one way or the other...they are [mistakenly] operating under the assumption that the staus quo will hold or we will fold. Thats what King George II thought also, man was he ever wrong huh?

There is nothing that the bush admin. or those working in concert with could do above or below board that would surprise any of us.
    Layers of this conspiracy are revealed daily. I am quite pleased with how dumb the traitors thought we were and how far they have gone....it just amps up the anger of the American people.

Hey look, they just barely controled our dissention in the 60s, and we didnt have popular support. Today, 85% of us are of a like mind in this struggle against the tyranny of this government.

I can triple guarentee the 'struggle' is discussed daily in the White House. They know beyond a shadow of a doubt that they have the loyal citizens of America on the verge of a civil unrest to make the mid to late 60s look like a birthday party.

I love America. I love what she stands for. I am still proud to be an American. What I am in total discust over is the usurping of OUR constitution, bill of rights, and most of all the coup-de-taut that has over time taken place in America where we have to fight to push back plans to give up our sovereignty, our civil rights, our jobs, our country.

Someone here said I have hate in me....you are right sir.
    I hate what has happened to MY country and I will scream it every chance I get and anyone who doesn't is spineless.
    A Nation with no borders is not a Nation"
    --Ronald Reagan