Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hmmmm. maybe it is, maybe it isn't.

I think that somewhere in the middle is the truth.

I know of cases in this very city where the cops are blamed for things that they perhaps shouldn't be and the truth is hidden for some odd reason. I don't know if it is gang related, if it is that the hispanic community automatically distrusts police and this is a predominantly spanish community or if it is some other reason.

Logically, it would seem to me that if this cop were given a ten year sentence in the year 2000, she would have been out long before now. Most people only serve 1/3 of their sentence unless the judge specifies "ineligible for parole" and judges only do that in really evil cases where the person incarcerated really deserved the death sentence and didn't get it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check this out!

http://www.forthecause.us/Stephanie%20Mohr.pdf
    I wonder if Linda knows about Snopes. I am going to send her the link.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12