Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Folks,

I don't have an answer yet. It's still to soon. I will try to contact one of my contacts in the police union to see if its know.

Be aware that in the city of Cleveland, illegal aliens have a lot of support at city hall so I'm not sure if the suspects citizenship will be questioned.

Even though Cleveland once again was named the poorest large city in the US, council members keep doing things to encourage illegals to move there. I think they just want to boost the popultion to get more federal dollars.

Is it any surprise why 1/3 of its residents live below the proverty line and anyone who can leaves?

Cleveland was once a major force in US industry and politics...it produced Carnegie (Steel), Rockefeller (oil) and one or two other titans, not including those from nearby Akron. Clevelanders used to be "kingmakers" in Presidential elections, now they rely on one basketball player, "LaBrone James," to boost the local economy(not kidding)...how sad.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

They should tell everyone if the suspect is an illegal.

If the suspect is an illegal then we know exactly which direction the fugitive is headed and which way to look.

If the suspect is an illegal or Mexican national and makes it back to Mexico he is home free.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If he was an illegal that may give the Governor, just cause, to march the National Guard on Washington D. C. for an explanation.

Latest news...I spoke to a reporter I know...UNCONFIRMED report that he is from Puerto Rico (heard the police were concerned that he would flee to P.R.)

This is very possible because in this area there are a Puerto Ricans moving in.

Suspect is expected to be charged Friday, Sept. 1.

By the way...the guy is in custody.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

If he doesn't have a 2 part last name, he's probably not a Mexican National. That is often a key sign of an illegal alien, a hyphenated last name.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

He has a long rap sheet for prior crimes It is very sad

Quote Originally Posted by StokeyBob
    If he was an illegal that may give the Governor, just cause, to march the National Guard on Washington D. C. for an explanation.
    Stokey, I would love to see that!!! That scene would make my entire day. I hope he is here illegaly, that would certainly put a huge dent in the Bush plans.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Not an illegal

FYI- have recently found out that he was NOT an illegal; a NYC native

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12