Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"Police State Conspiracy" show that was censored

This is the Jesse Ventura show that centered around the FEMA camps and was taken off the TruTV website:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Dys3xE2Bnk

FULL LENGTH "The Police State Conspiracy" with Jesse Ventura

It's been said the government has a plan to declare martial law and round up millions of United State citizens into concentration camps. Jesse may have found a conspiracy in plain sight as he investigates the proliferation of law enforcement Fusion Centers around the country. And they may be connected to hundreds of detention centers ready to accept prisoners at the stroke of a Presidential pen.

http://www.jesseventura.net/2010/12/01/ ... v-website/

Censored Episode of Jesse Ventura’s “Conspiracy Theoryâ€

1984 would have been a good name!

Maybe thats why they are killing off our young patriots in this war of suicidal ROE.Those who aren't dying are being driven nuts and drugged or injured and drugged.Thank God my sons out of it now!

American Guillitines are another tactic Emanuel said they are more humain because they save organs unlike electrocution or poison!

They are building their army against us and we need to pay attention and speak out while we can.

America is the last frontier for freedom europe has sold out to the muslims and we're being invaded.

my home town

My rural home town in La. State, was turned into a FEMA base, after Katrina. What used to be my jr high school is a military base but they call it a community center and what used to be the library is some 30 foot compound up in the air, where snipers can sit.

People listen to me. We must defund, deauthorize and make defunct, the TSA, FEMA and Homeland Security. Airlines and airports have to resume absolute control of airport screening for boarding planes and shipping cargo, unless there is a warrant signed by a Judge showing probable cause for the government to be involved in a specific search or an arrest. States and local law enforcement must take over US immigration law enforcement.

What if all these illegal alien detainees are actually a fighting force against Americans with the promise of citizenship if they cooperate?

Remember, anyone who would sell out their own kids for another race-based vote is capable of anything.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    What always strikes me is how people call this kind of information a "conspiracy theory".

Did they not even hear that Oliver North admit this was so (Rex 84)? This has been going on for a long time now. No matter the claims from the government, it is nothing but smoke and mirrors, people have to wake up and realize exactly what Judy pointed out, these government "agencies" need to be defunded.

However, I do not think that will deter this overstepping government from attempting to have 100% authoritarian control over this nation. People need to wake up and take this nation back from the hands of those who seek to take it from the American people.

People have been spoon fed government propoganda for far too long now, and believe that this government has their best interests at heart....hope we will never come to a point where those who refused to see the truth, find out the hard way, that it was actually reality Hope we can save this nation before that ever happens.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So, now I understand why congress was to full of attitude. They (and the Messiah) think they have the upper hand to "ruling" our country. Folks, Judy was right, we have to get to our elected officials, get this unfunded and closed down right now!
    "Throw every eligible*politician out of the Federal Govenment this November!* If their replacement doesn't do the job, then throw them out the next go around."

i watched that episode

They pulled it?

I watched the program. Gov. Ventura went to one of the 'centers', the doors were locked, they sent out a spokeswoman, but wouldn't allow him in. He asked why the barbed wire was facing inwards, said it looked like a prison to him. The response was that they 'had an obligation to PROTECT those inside'. He asked why there was a playground, was told it was for families.

I predict if Net Neutrality goes through, that his program will be censured.

I wish I knew how to make DVD's of the programs.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

HR 645

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtex ... l=h111-645
    Text of H.R. 645: National Emergency Centers Establishment Act

HR 645 IH

111th CONGRESS

1st Session

H. R. 645

To direct the Secretary of Homeland Security to establish national emergency centers on military installations.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

January 22, 2009

Mr. HASTINGS of Florida introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, and in addition to the Committee on Armed Services, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A BILL

To direct the Secretary of Homeland Security to establish national emergency centers on military installations.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the ‘National Emergency Centers Establishment Act’.

SEC. 2. ESTABLISHMENT OF NATIONAL EMERGENCY CENTERS.

(a) In General- In accordance with the requirements of this Act, the Secretary of Homeland Security shall establish not fewer than 6 national emergency centers on military installations.

(b) Purpose of National Emergency Centers- The purpose of a national emergency center shall be to use existing infrastructure--

(1) to provide temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian assistance to individuals and families dislocated due to an emergency or major disaster;

(2) to provide centralized locations for the purposes of training and ensuring the coordination of Federal, State, and local first responders;

(3) to provide centralized locations to improve the coordination of preparedness, response, and recovery efforts of government, private, and not-for-profit entities and faith-based organizations; and

(4) to meet other appropriate needs, as determined by the Secretary of Homeland Security.
    sounds all warm and fuzzy, right?
    more at url.....
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

OH PLEASE, has any of you ever been inside a Fusion Center? Do you know what goes on inside them? Or are we just running around screaming the sky is falling the sky is falling!
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Fusion Centers

Fusion Centers are different from the HR 645 centers.

Fusion Centers are unregulated regional centers that gather info without any gov't control, on any of us, and co-ordinate info with police and gov't intelligence agencies.

Any one of us, for no good reason, can be put on their watch list. Your civilian boss might be one of contributors to a fusion center, and if you make him/her mad, could simply say, 'you should look at this person'.

On Gov. Ventura's program re FUSION Centers, he asked one Center's CEO (or whatever his title is), 'Could I be on your list', and the guy said, 'I hope not'.

Absolute power, anyone?
    TIME'S UP!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast