Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AGAIN-
    OH PLEASE, has any of you ever been inside a Fusion Center? Do you know what goes on inside them? Or are we just running around screaming the sky is falling the sky is falling!

Do we need to dish out those darn Tin Foil hats the wacky left wears now?

Proof Please, Proof not just crazy rumors.....Somebody that has been inside them!
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

gov't info

Here's a gov. document. Read it for yourself, THEN think OUTSIDE the box, and try to put yourself in someone with this kind of power, and the ramifications thereof. While I would, in a heartbeat, report something to the police or FBI, if I saw something I truly thought would harm our nation or someone....AND I HAVE...those organizations have a lot of oversight.
    http://it.ojp.gov/documents/fusion_c...nforcement.pdf

Fusion Center

Guidelines

Developing and Sharing

Information and Intelligence

in a New Era

Guidelines for Establishing and

Operating Fusion Centers at the

Local, State, and Federal Levels

Law Enforcement Intelligence,

Public Safety, and the

Private Sector

This document was prepared under the leadership, guidance, and funding of the Bureau of Justice Assistance

(BJA), Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice, in collaboration with the U.S. Department of Justice’s

Global Justice Information Sharing Initiative and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. The opinions,

findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this document are those of the authors and

do not necessarily represent the official position or policies of the U.S. Department of Justice or the

U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    dregerk.....

Someone I am close to was in a high security military position (enough said publicly), and after hearing about "REX 84" for the first time, I asked if it really existed, this person said "yes, but no"......They could not fully admit that it really existed (yet has been replaced with another named program), although it does and military people in higher security clearance positions know about it.

This "emergency" government plan is for "relocation centers" to be around the nation in the state of anything they deem as a national emergency. They could claim there was a biological disaster, and round up people, or any event they could claim, and use it as a reason to detain citizens at their will. As well, this will first off be people who have been noted for being politically active (remember when we were called "right wing extremists" by Homeland Security?), having ideals that the government would classify as being defiant to government authority.

Just remember the saying "truth is stranger than fiction". Start doing some research, it would do you some good. Although you will find many conspiracy theories out there, understand this is not the government you, I and many others thought we had, and this is not one of those theories, it is true. This kind of information can really be a bubble burster when it comes to our perception of what we thought modern America was.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12