Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Police and U.S. Army Blocking Canadians

MEDIA RELEASE
    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    July 11, 2007

RCMP, U.S. Army block public forum on the Security and Prosperity Partnership

The Council of Canadians has been told it will not be allowed to rent a municipal community centre for a public forum it had planned to coincide with the next Security and Prosperity Partnership (SPP) summit in Montebello, Quebec on August 20 and 21.

The Municipality of Papineauville, which is about six kilometres from Montebello, has informed the Council of Canadians that the RCMP, the Sûreté du Québec (SQ) and the U.S. Army will not allow the municipality to rent the Centre Communautaire de Papineauville for a public forum on Sunday August 19, on the eve of the so-called Security and Prosperity Partnership Leaders Summit.

“It is deplorable that we are being prevented from bringing together a panel of writers, academics and parliamentarians to share their concerns about the Security and Prosperity Partnership with Canadians,â€

Maude Barlow addresses Parliament on the Security and Prosperity Partnership

Ottawa – Maude Barlow, national chairperson of the Council of Canadians, denounced the deep integration agenda behind the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America as anti-democratic and a threat to Canada’s water and energy at an International Trade Committee meeting today.

[b]“The Security and Prosperity Partnership is not, as its proponents claim, about eliminating the ‘tyranny of small differences’ among the three NAFTA countries. It is quite literally about eliminating Canada’s ability to determine independent regulatory standards, environmental protections, energy security, foreign, military, immigration and other policies,â€

People the SPP and NAU are VERY REAL and becoming more real every day. BUSH IS SELLING OUT AMERICA and unlike the Canadians who are fighting tooth and nail, we are setting on our butts chatting about it.

It's time to FIGHT THIS MONSTROSITY, not just talk about it in a forum.

By what justification are US military forces involved in this??
    'Tolerance' just means 'Take it!'
    It's not about conforming your mind to reality — but conforming reality to your mind (your mind over matter, not matter over you).

Founded in 1985, the Council of Canadians is Canada’s largest citizens’ organization, with members and chapters across the country. The organization works to protect Canadian independence by promoting progressive policies on fair trade, clean water, safe food, public health care, and other issues of social and economic concern to Canadians.
    The Council of Canadians sounds like a pretty good idea. Maybe we need a Council of Americans!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes maybe we could get judicial watch to start a counsel of Americans they seem just like the ones who could put it together and they have the knowledge of law behind them.

This presidrent has to be stopped.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Seems to me that the SPP issue is just crying out for a joint venture with the Council of Canadians...it would add more teeth to the effort. Perhaps this could be an offshoot of AliPac...does anyone know how to contact the Council?
    I found this on a Google search:

I do not understand how the U.S. Army can dictate to Candadians on their own soil, which buildings they can occupy? I mean, WTH??

Sorry, Canada -- I apologize in advance for my rouge, out of control, arrogant and misguided excuse for a President.

jjmm wrote
    I do not understand how the U.S. Army can dictate to Candadians on their own soil, which buildings they can occupy?
    The only way I can figure that our troops are in Canada is with the Prime Minister's permission--which would probably mean that he's going against the founding articals of Canada (what ever they are) in order to implement this. All Canadians should be furious about this as I'm sure some are. This is just the beginning of the intergration that they will try, just like after Hurricane Katrina where our government brought in unarmed Mexican troops to help out (we were told they were unarmed). The mere fact that the public is being barred from forming any kind of forum for discussion is communist tactic that proves they want to ram this NAU down our throats.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by WesternMA
    Seems to me that the SPP issue is just crying out for a joint venture with the Council of Canadians...it would add more teeth to the effort. Perhaps this could be an offshoot of AliPac...does anyone know how to contact the Council?
    I found this on a Google search:
    http://www.canadians.org/integratethis/
    http://www.canadians.org/
    This is a great idea and would make a powerful coalition, it would also let canada know we are their friends and we are sorry our president is a traitor and an all arount jackass!!

Rep.Reyes was on c-span this morning someone asked him about the NAFTA highway and he acted so stupid about it, I thought he was going to choke, he could not even swallow while telling the people this is all made up by and blown out of proportion by TALK RADIO!!!

These people need to find out we are not stupid and we are not going for this!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast