Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WELCOME REBEL!

What do you all think would happen if everyone who came upon an ILLEGAL called the local police to either pick them up or STATE YOU'RE MAKING A CITIZEN'S ARREST? Can you just imagine the snowball effect? It would be fabulous.

I think that word would begin to pass quickly that AMERICANS have hit their limit.

If they won't do it then perhaps it's our duty to pick up the slack!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I like it 2ndamendsis!! Citizen's Arrest....been around a very long time....and is underutilized....but you need numbers of people to do this...never act lone...or in small groups....too dangerous. Also need to be armed.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Seen it too!

When I lived in LA I used to see this in Manhattan Beach just south of LA.
    Every morning there would be like 8 to 10 on this one corner.

If you watch Spanish television news, you would repeatedly see some little town in New York State maybe not to far from NYC where these "jorneleros" as they are called in Spanish are all hanging around waiting to get picked up for jobs. People are complaining. I want them deported.

I have 20 years seeing the poor of Latin America and my heart goes out to them but enough is enough. They don't have a right to destroy our way of life and our society. Unfortunately, the police and worse, the INS don't want to do anything. Especially the INS or ICE it is their responsibility period!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12