Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Politicians Should be Charged as Accessory to a Felony

He Folks
    Siince an illegal alien voting in an American election is a felony, all politicians who do nothing to stop illegal alien immigration, should be charged as an accessory to a felony and put on trial in a court of law. Such politicians are in fact an accessory to a felony and should be charged and brought to justice in a court of law.
    American73

Penalty should be doubled if they encouraged and or paid the illegals to vote.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned

Re: Politicians Should be Charged as Accessory to a Felony

Quote Originally Posted by AMERICAN73
    He Folks
    Siince an illegal alien voting in an American election is a felony, all politicians who do nothing to stop illegal alien immigration, should be charged as an accessory to a felony and put on trial in a court of law. Such politicians are in fact an accessory to a felony and should be charged and brought to justice in a court of law.
    American73
    I agree
    Now try to find a cop to make the arrest
    Or a lawyer to take the case
    Or a judge to hear the case

In the years prior to the Revolutionary War the Sons of Liberty knew how to handle such politicians............ ........ ...........

Re: Politicians Should be Charged as Accessory to a Felony

Quote Originally Posted by AMERICAN73
    He Folks
    American73
    I couldn't agree more! So where are the heros? Who can we depend on to make things right?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    In the years prior to the Revolutionary War the Sons of Liberty knew how to handle such politicians............ ........ ...........
    Yes , but

Now we are way to pc , we are not even allowed to talk about such fixes

Besides , I can tell you , HS has an eye on this site and others like it , one false word and you will get a visit , I kid you not ,

This is not a free country , there is no free speech and you can take that one to the bank

Justhtefacts wrote,
    Now we are way to pc , we are not even allowed to talk about such fixes
    I know you are right Justthefacts, but I still like to think about and bring up the romanticism of history.

I just had to bring this one back up, seems as though it needs more sunlight.

Where are the lawyers? Why is it that so many know there is so much corruption in our political institutions and yet so few being charge with deriliction of duty, or treason, or any other charge that would fit?

When you don't want to see a lawyer they are every where like a tick on a hounds arse.

Then with illegal aliens running rampant and commiting crimes against citizens, there seems to be no hounds or no ticks anywhere in sight.

Is it wrong of me to call a lawyer a tick?

P.S. I do know there are some good lawyers that may even be honest, but damn they seem to be few and far between.

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    I just had to bring this one back up, seems as though it needs more sunlight.

Where are the lawyers? Why is it that so many know there is so much corruption in our political institutions and yet so few being charge with deriliction of duty, or treason, or any other charge that would fit?

When you don't want to see a lawyer they are every where like a tick on a hounds arse.

Then with illegal aliens running rampant and commiting crimes against citizens, there seems to be no hounds or no ticks anywhere in sight.

Is it wrong of me to call a lawyer a tick?

P.S. I do know there are some good lawyers that may even be honest, but damn they seem to be few and far between.
    The irony is that illegal invaders have no problems whatsoever finding lawyers to represent them when they feel they are in need of some justice!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NoBueno wrote,
    The irony is that illegal invaders have no problems whatsoever finding lawyers to represent them when they feel they are in need of some justice!
    Some irony! I know you are right. And I am not one that knows that much about law. The Ten Commandments makes sense to me.

If illegals have no problem suing for their percieved injustices, where are the rights of the American taxpayer, or the American citizen?

We live in a very litigious society, yet it seems to work rather well in one direction only!

The states need to sue the federal government, and the citizens need to sue the states and the illegal aliens for relief! JMO ( I can't stand sue happy lawyers, or ambulance chasers, but if the shoe fits, wear it!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast