Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Did Tricky Dick Nixon's apporal rating ever get that low?

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

All you posters on this board are making me laugh my butt off!!! You have such great conviction. You've obviously given all the angles a lot of thought.
    I'm learning mucho (lol) from all of you. As a FORMERLY lifelong Republican, I am ashamed of my prior ignorance. Although I hated illegals for over 30 years, I actually believed the Republicans were on my side.

Call me senile, but whatever the Congress does and whatever el presidente does, I'm not accepting amnesty or guest workers or any of that anti-American crapola.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

Did Tricky Dick Nixon's approval rating ever get that low?
    As I remember they did get about as low as Bush. But there was a key difference. The rank & file Republicans never felt Nixon was not a strong American. I don't remember the level of hate that there is for Bush. They were mad at Nixon for making serious missteps....but they are outraged at Bush for not standing up for our country. I think that is the difference.

Here's my scenario

I would love to see Tancredo announce his desire to seek the Republican party nomination. I would love to see millions of republicans and democrats throw support in his direction and scare the he** out of the rest.

I would love to see all of our organizations form together to keep amnesty tied up in the court system until 2008. That way all candidates seeking election will be forced to give their positions. Right now the hope is we will forgive and forget by 2008, and they may be right that many will. We have to keep this stalled until then, somehow.

My wife says her Dem voting relatives are very upset with illegal immigration and have the same complaints, that we do, with the free housing, medical, food, etc that immigrants receive. They are, in her words, voting against any Dem that is for illegals or pro immigrant.

VOATNOW

WELCOME! roll your sleeves up and jump in.

Great news coming from your relatives!!
    This isn't a Dem/Repub issue...........It's an AMERICAN issue.
    United we stand, left & right, RED, WHITE & BLUE
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just so everyone here knows the history on this. Impeaching Bush is not an ALIPAC policy. Polls here on our boards have shown a large group favors the measure.

We did launch an effort several months back to bring Bush's approval ratings DOWN DOWN DOWN. We launched this effort to help diminish the chances he could pass this amnesty.

The two main pieces of info we used and circulated were Catch and Release at the border and the fact No Businesses are fined anymore under the Bush admin.

Much to our surprise, Chertoff came out and admitted Catch and Release a month and a half after we launched this campaign.

W

I don't understand why he hasn't been impeached. With those job ratings, it is apparent he is not following the will of the American people for which he is supposed to represent !!

We did launch an effort several months back to bring Bush's approval ratings DOWN DOWN DOWN. We launched this effort to help diminish the chances he could pass this amnesty"

William, that is exactly my sentiment. BUT I may actually vote Democrat just to see Bush put through the impeachment wringer...

Thank you 2ndamendsis.

Was a punching bag at FR for about a month, until they unfairly DQ'd (banned) me. I went out swinging at the likes of Dane, Howlin, sinkspur, etc.

The double standard at FR is just unbelievable, with the above mod trolls and their sucker punch tactics. Since they can't win, they cheat.

It sure is good to be in a ring with honest refs and judges.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast