Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The whole purpose of Globalism and Bush's Plan for them is to eliminate the Middle Class worldwide so that there is only a two class system, Drones (the masses in working poverty) and Crones (The Cronies of David Rockefeller and Globalists).

THAT IS THE WHOLE IDEA...ohflyingone....you have figured it out perfectly!!

Gobal Governance through the UN will tell us what we can do as Drones.

This will be agreed upon by all the nations of the world involved in the UN Millennium Summit in September...next month. It starts Sept 15, 4 days after the anniversary of Sept 11. Coincidence?

I think not.

They are deciding all types of things for Global Civil Society like age consent laws for children and women.

The role of churches, marriage, sex, art, culture, environment, grievances, how individuals may address the Global Council...and they are in an article I read working towards only being able to speak through an "association".

It's the end of the world; hell on earth.

This President has to be removed from OFFICE by the US Congress NOW.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

sick of bush talking about job increase among americans

All I know is how sick I am of Bush talking about new jobs created for Americans. That is a lie...especially when most are in the lowest in jobs-restaurants, fast food, etc.- most of whom hire illegal immigrants. Believe me, I know. I used to work with a lot of brazilians and cape verdians as well as guatamalans who were using puerto rican paperwork to be able to work in this country. This was at a Pizzeria Uno in Brockton, ma- when I first moved up here. One guy I worked with was trying to tell me he was puerto rican when I could tell he was guatamalan...even though he spoke english, I could still fill him out. I used to try and get most of them to admit their illegal status and/or where they were really from by messing with them psycologically in spanish as well as portuguese.(you cant help but pick up portuguese in massachusetts as a spanish speaker due to the similarities.) Some of them, I did not mind as much because their determination to integrate and not be a burden to the economy-mainly OTMs. I went to my managers and asked of the kitchen workers legal status(due to most having limited english and/or most claiming to be from countries that I could tell they were not from. This would happen after one of them screwed up an order and I would get blamed for it(even though kitchen staff is supposed to be able read order slips)and would express my anger to the manager by saying, "what you need to do is get people in here that understand the g.d. english language. Needless to say, I was asked to be fired by some organization...My manager of course, assuming I am white, says, "well, you should try learning their language to. (portuguese, indigenous latin american dialects, afro-portuguese, afro french(haitians) etc) I made sure I loudly shouted, Look, dont tell me they are legal because my dad had to take a test to obtain residency here and from what my dad said, it (well, 25 years ago) was very hard. "STop making excuses as to why after these people have been working here for 6 months to 3 years still cannot speak english. I was told by my manager, well you should be a "team player" and use your spanish skills to communicate to the kitchen staff. You should utilize your spanish speaking skills amongst customers/employees to establish a positive working environment. you should also know portuguese and/or learn. I decided to tell him, "I refuse, I dont want to learn other spanish dialects because the indigenous non motivated underpaid people you hire tell me my spanish is wrong or they dont like it. I then asked to be paid more money...I was then told, "well we could fire you if we like." I then said, "STop right there, no you cannot. If the non english speaking employees are not made to learn english then you cannot make me speak a language that I donnot wish to speak. It is my right, I believe according to the constitution..(ACtually, I did not know that for a fact, I was just trying to scare them.) It did seem to strike a nerve. I ended up quitting waitressing there due to sexual harrassment from the brazilian kitchen staff as well as them speaking to me in portuguese knowing I do not speak it. I of course, would not sue for things of that nature because I donnot believe in frivalous lawsuits. No, Mr. Bush, AMERICAN jobs are not increasing.

Polls

Times-News Web Poll: Immigration and Jobs
    Take jobs away 128 votes 45.2%
    Take Unwanted Jobs 59 votes 20.8%
    Take some of both 96 votes 33.9%
    I am unsure 0 votes 0%
    Total Votes: 283
    something isnt right here.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12