Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Polls: Trump '1 state from winning presidency'

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Polls: Trump '1 state from winning presidency'

Polls: Trump '1 state from winning presidency'

Clinton thought she had Iowa, Ohio, Florida, North Carolina in bag
    Published: 2 hours ago Sept. 19, 2016

Donald Trump is just one state away from winning the presidency, according to the latest opinion polls.

The Republican nominee is ahead in four battleground states won by Obama in 2012, Iowa, Ohio, Florida and North Carolina.

If he were to win those four states plus Nevada, Trump would be one state away from winning the presidency, concluded Ben Shapiro in the Daily Wire.

The Washington Post reported Monday the Clinton campaign is now “pessimistic” about winning Iowa and Ohio, and they believe Florida and North Carolina will be close, Shapiro noted.

Shapiro pointed out that while Clinton maintains a strong lead in Pennsylvania – 6.6 points according to the RealClearPolitics average – there are other battleground states trending in Trump’s favor that would put him over the top.

In Colorado, an Emerson poll now has Trump up 4 percentage points just three weeks after the Clinton campaign thought it had the state wrapped up. With all else remaining the same, Colorado’s nine Electoral College votes would put Trump over the top.

Trump is down just three points in Wisconsin, a state Republicans have not won since 1984.

Three recent polls in Virginia show the race is within three points. A New Hampshire poll taken before Hillary collapsed after attending the 9/11 memorial in New York City showed her up by only 2 points.

In New Hampshire, an NBC poll from just before the 9/11 health scare had her up just two points.

In Michigan., Clinton’s lead of between 5 and 7 points has shrunk to 3.

The USC Dornsife/Los Angeles Times Daybreak national tracking poll Monday shows Trump with his largest lead, 47.8 to 41.1 percent.

Meanwhile, as Trump increases his lead overall, he is continuing to improve among black voters, Breitbart reported.

The Los Angeles Times daily tracker had him in low single digits among black voters before his visit to a black church in Flint, Michigan, last Wednesday. But he is now up to 20.1 percent.

The Times poll, which consistently has shown Trump with a larger lead than other polls, experiments with allowing voters to give their honest opinions anonymously.

The Millennials who helped carry President Barack Obama to victory over Mitt Romney four years ago are not as excited about Hillary Clinton, acccording to a new Qunnipiac poll that shows third party candidates Gary Johnson of the Libertarian Party and Jill Stein of the Green Party with a combined 44 percent of support from voters from 18 to 34 years old.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/09/polls-tru...ng-presidency/
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is sooooo good!!!

Keep up the great work Trump Supporters! Spread the message!!

GO TRUMP GO!!

Hey, how about California AND New York?!! Come on California and New York, vote to make US better, stronger, safer, richer, happier!! This is the first time in decades that we all have a chance to elect a President who actually wants that for our country and citizens and knows how to do it to boot!!

Give Trump A Chance!!

VOTE FOR DONALD J TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm going to call the state Trump headquarters to get some signs out. I had put mine in the front window so no one would steal it---which they are doing all over the place. Our county is super liberal---but there is a freeway ramp where the more conservative east county residents head east. Right at that spot on the right is the city sponsored Day Labor center. And now on the left, a homeless camp has sprouted up. This would be a perfect spot!! I was thinking, too, of adding. Get Illegals Out of The US. Get Americans Back to Work.

People----Trump campaign needs to get people out with 4x8 signs; I've been through a number of local campaigns in the last several years. This would work but they need to do it now! This is why Dems support early voting--especially this year. They can sense that time is on Trumps side.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Get Illegals Out of The US. Get Americans Back to Work.
    Captainron, I love that slogan!

Then call your Trump headquarters---maybe they will print some signs. Like i said what they really need is for volunteers to get out above freeways with 4 x 8 signs. That's what all the local candidates do. Or Trump could easily invest in Billboards. The GOP needs to GET OUT THE VOTE!!!!

They could still lose this---we don't know what kind of tricks are ahead. Here is the Trump photo I like the best----except the "You're Fired," which would be really nice AFTER the election; I dunno who put the eagle in there, it's photoshopped.:
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gawd, I wish more people would review my drafted legal complaint against our super liberal county officials. I can send it out. I feel that I need to do it soon----I don't reveal my address---(local people could figure it out)---but this city is known as one of the most liberal in the USA. They have now crafted a strategy for a Political Machine that would probably even rival Beijing in its ferocity and intensity. I kid you not.

George HW Bush was here in 1990, and referred to us then as "Little Beirut." and that was 25 years ago.