Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    Just saw the Greta interview. Allred compared our little chica to Rosa Parks. I am not even black and this reference really made me mad. Why didn't Allred use a brave hispanic to make her point . You know. somebody like umm umm Sorry still tryin to think of one.
    I'm black and my grandmother was a civil rights leader. At the age of 4 I was hosed down like a dog in the streets of Chicago. I am sick and tired of LaRaza and the rest of the illegal alien clan/supporters proclaiming these illegal aliens are Rosa Parks. First it was the illegal alien scum Elvira Arellano pimping and pandering her anchor, and now this worthless, lying illegal alien criminal maid.

These worthless criminals need to read up on American history. For those of us who lived the nightmares of the civil rights movement, the comparison of their voluntary illegalities is beyond anger inducing.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    it IS we who are living in the shadows , i never thought about it like that before .
    I spoke against recruiting IAs at at a union meeting 4years ago and ever since then I feel I've been blacklisted. Of course it's denied that such a list exists.

As most IAs also qualify as minorities they are getting guaranteed at least a minimum of work each year. I haven't had a job in over a year now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Just saw the Greta interview. Allred compared our little chica to Rosa Parks. I am not even black and this reference really made me mad. Why didn't Allred use a brave hispanic to make her point . You know. somebody like umm umm Sorry still tryin to think of one.
    I'm black and my grandmother was a civil rights leader. At the age of 4 I was hosed down like a dog in the streets of Chicago. I am sick and tired of LaRaza and the rest of the illegal alien clan/supporters proclaiming these illegal alien leeches are Rosa Parks. First it was the illegal alien scum Elvira Arellano pimping and pandering her anchor, and now this worthless, lying illegal alien criminal maid.

These worthless criminals need to read up on American history. For those of us who lived the nightmares of the civil rights movement, the comparison of their voluntary illegalities is beyond anger inducing.
    Ditto!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

but, but Diaz is not a violent criminal.......
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    I'm black and my grandmother was a civil rights leader. At the age of 4 I was hosed down like a dog in the streets of Chicago. I am sick and tired of LaRaza and the rest of the illegal alien clan/supporters proclaiming these illegal alien leeches are Rosa Parks. First it was the illegal alien scum Elvira Arellano pimping and pandering her anchor, and now this worthless, lying illegal alien criminal maid.

Ditto!
    The interview with Jan the Man on FOX News yesterday made me chuckle. I love Bill O'Reilly, he has no problem calling people on their bull.

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Yeah right

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam

Alas poor Dias is only a common criminal.......

Kathyet

I am gratified to know that I am not the only one who is horrified at the comparisons to the Civil Rights. There is absolutely no comparison at all. Just another attempt to make this about race and prejudice when it is nothing of the sort.

"Illegal aliens do not have the same rights to fair employment that American citizens have " It seems that Hilda Solis has bypassed all law, and the rights of all citizens by declaring on national television that they DO have these rights. I read that the maid made $23 per hour. There are millions of unemployed and under-employed citizens who would have been thrilled to make that money and still would be.

Meg Whitman hired her through an agency. I thought that was why you pay the higher price of going through an agency - so they do the background work for you. I haven't been following the case but I can't imagine why Meg Whitman would be liable for any settlement. And hello? There's millions of citizens who don't get overtime pay or holidays off or whatever it is that professional crybaby is whining about and this attorney is going to fight for the right of an illegal to have what millions of citizens do not have? Deport Gloria Allred! She's ALL RED all right. There should be people picketing outside of that courtroom stating no justice for the illegal until citizens get theirs!

I went ballistic over the unions supporting the Civil Rights Freedom Bus Ride for illegals years ago. Everybody acted like I was a whack job, or alternately were clueless as to why I cared. imho the union suckles off my wages to support a population that is driving my wages down and destroying the value of my benefits as well as the public safety net that I paid into. The unions want to organize illegals rather than own up to the millions of ways they have permanently alienated their rank and file base. So to me the unions are all traitorous traders - trading out a population that they ruined for a new chance for themselves when in actuality they should have a truth commission. If they think this is the way to go international they will have to wait a few generations cuz I sure won't be accepting it from them.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Banned
    Meg , even though I don't like her
    had no right to question her docs

She would have been libel for a discrimination law suit

The crime has been uncovered , now its time for ICE to arrest this illegal and the govt to charge her with doc fraud and perjury

O'Reilly threw this in Nappys face last night in front of millions of people, Also Gretta threw this in John Mortons face last night

To not arrest and prosecute is telling millions of illegals that this
    behavior is ok

"O'Reilly threw this in Nappys face last night in front of millions of people, Also Gretta threw this in John Mortons face last night "

Oh I am so glad to know that.

I also am no fan of Meg Whitmans' but I am a fan of right and wrong and moral integrity and not twisting morality or legality to suit the objective.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast