Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    Just saw the Greta interview. Allred compared our little chica to Rosa Parks. I am not even black and this reference really made me mad. Why didn't Allred use a brave hispanic to make her point . You know. somebody like umm umm Sorry still tryin to think of one.
    Cesar Chavez. Oh wait he was against illegal immigration also, and ran the first Minuteman type patrols on the border.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by sarum
    I am gratified to know that I am not the only one who is horrified at the comparisons to the Civil Rights. There is absolutely no comparison at all. Just another attempt to make this about race and prejudice when it is nothing of the sort.

"Illegal aliens do not have the same rights to fair employment that American citizens have " It seems that Hilda Solis has bypassed all law, and the rights of all citizens by declaring on national television that they DO have these rights. I read that the maid made $23 per hour. There are millions of unemployed and under-employed citizens who would have been thrilled to make that money and still would be.

Meg Whitman hired her through an agency. I thought that was why you pay the higher price of going through an agency - so they do the background work for you. I haven't been following the case but I can't imagine why Meg Whitman would be liable for any settlement. And hello? There's millions of citizens who don't get overtime pay or holidays off or whatever it is that professional crybaby is whining about and this attorney is going to fight for the right of an illegal to have what millions of citizens do not have? Deport Gloria Allred! She's ALL RED all right. There should be people picketing outside of that courtroom stating no justice for the illegal until citizens get theirs!

I went ballistic over the unions supporting the Civil Rights Freedom Bus Ride for illegals years ago. Everybody acted like I was a whack job, or alternately were clueless as to why I cared. imho the union suckles off my wages to support a population that is driving my wages down and destroying the value of my benefits as well as the public safety net that I paid into. The unions want to organize illegals rather than own up to the millions of ways they have permanently alienated their rank and file base. So to me the unions are all traitorous traders - trading out a population that they ruined for a new chance for themselves when in actuality they should have a truth commission. If they think this is the way to go international they will have to wait a few generations cuz I sure won't be accepting it from them.
    There is no honor amongst liars and thieves. You have to wonder when the denial and delusions of grandier will end with these criminals. After reading the posts on the DREAMAct board and seeing the Elvira's and Nicki's in this country illegally to continue to proclaim that they are innocent victims makes you wonder if their mental and emotional disconnect to reality begins in the womb. Mentality, it appears that there is something wrong with the majority of illegal aliens on a massive level.

Amen to all that you have said. Beautifully stated and I couldn't agree more.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Banned
    To WMM. I hear you. I was a child when the Rosa Parks thing happened but I remember it well. People have to unsterstand how brave that woman was. She risked a beating or jail time or lynching. She was not looking to make a buck like this illegal is. All she risks is deportation, and if by some miracle that happens she can slither back in again. I dont even blame the chicha for that comment. I doubt very much she knows or cares about our history. However Allred does and she should know better to say something so stupid and insulting.

Well at this point in time I liken the position of illegal aliens in the US to that of the Palestinians - they are pawns. In a way they ARE innocent victims of corrupt governments just as we are. But you know how they say - 2 wrongs don't make a right. We don't do fuzzy math and new age algebra when we're in survival mode - it just don't work.

(Unless of course you are Meghan McCain and admittedly don't understand economics and a whole lot of other things but think you still have a right to make a fool of yourself in public, pushing a ridiculous agenda and what's really scary is how few dare put her in her place - I guess she really is like royalty.)
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

THIS has got to be one of the most ridiculous situations I have ever seen!

This illegal person gets coddled and backside-kissed for commiting forgery
    and then she plays the victim.

Let me or any other citizen commit forgery and falsify documents we'll be thrown in jail for years!
    Give me liberty or give me death!

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    Just saw the Greta interview. Allred compared our little chica to Rosa Parks. I am not even black and this reference really made me mad. Why didn't Allred use a brave hispanic to make her point . You know. somebody like umm umm Sorry still tryin to think of one.
    The problem with Allred's comparison is that Rosa Parks was an AMERICAN fighting for rights in her own country. Now, if little Nicky wants to go back to Mexico to fight for rights in HER country, that would be a very good thing.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://waltermooresays.blogspot.com/

Walter Moore,Attorney and sometimes candidate for Mayor of Los Angeles Says,Arrest Nikki Now!

That truly is one beautiful picture, thank you.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123