Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: poor mexicans

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Thank you....guess my first guess was right afterall. Wouldn't it have been so much easier to say , "Ya, Atlanta"?
    youre right, i guess i thought you'd know what i meant. but its cool.. i need a good smile i really didnt know if you were being sarcastic or serious... i like your comments though.. they lighten up the mood

Re: For all in this forum

Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    Quote Originally Posted by diane1362
    I am a Mexican/American and don't see everything the way you do I am educated here and am happy that my parents worked very hard to pay taxes and insurances for myself and my brothers. My brother served this country being in Desert Storm he was a Marine. Now I as an American Citizen am not fighting for jobs that others have because I went to school to and had an education like all of you here. The question here is if you all are Americans and went to school here why is it that most of the users here can't spell? I had a hard time reading what some of you wrote I had to sound out most of the words one of you wrote here instead of hear. I am in aww that you talk all this trash about the jobs and you don't even know how to spell. Don't be angry with what I am saying but instead just read what you all are saying and try to understand there point of view.
    Thank and God Bless you all.
    Why don't you try using punctuation in your sentences? These types of insulting posts better stop or consider your account banned! Consider this your first warning.
    Brian: Is the fire to hot for you? I guess I don't need to be here in this forum, that by far is more racist then the nazis! I don't need you to ban me I will leave all by myself! I guess I can stick to better things to do.
    I have work to do I need to help all kinds of people and not bother with all of you here. At least I have a job well ctually two jobs.
    So in closing God Bless you all and good night.

diane1362 is a good example of what we are fighting out there folks!

She has nothing to really offer but racist comments, insults, and cat calls.

She can't win on the facts so she resorts to personal attacks and unsubstantiated claims.

Bye Diane1362, don't throw that God Bless stuff around right after you finish calling good people names. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Diane1362, I am neither "caucasian", nor "white" really, I am an American. Yes I look white, but I am an American.

As for the education, it depends on which one you are talking about? You see, as it stands for college, many of us did not have the advantage of being able to go to college. As you well know, not everyone can get financial aid, and for those if us that did not qualify for financial aid, because our parents supposedly earned too much money, we had to choose to go and make our way without a formal education, or get ourselves into heavy debt to have that formal education.

It was an unreasonable thing for me to be in that position. My husbands story was different. He joined the Air Force at 17, and served in Vietnam. He was trained as a cryptographer, and after 11 years, he left. Cryptography does not apply to much in civilian life. So now here we are. Blue collar people. This is how it is for many Americans. To be honest, for many white Americans. There are no special college funds to pay for college for us, just the same funding available to everyone else, and you may not always be able to get it.

So, now employers can even pass over those with a formal education, as the market is getting so overwhelmed with people (due to the heavy influx of illegal aliens from Mexico and Central America mainly), in general. I have personally met people who had BA's and they were working for some restaurant, managing and getting paid the same as an under-educated person, yet they had all those loans to pay too, does not appeal to many people to be in that kind of debt, to still work a job you could get without the debt.

As for the "Mexican" bashing, trust me diane, the people I live among take every opportunity to bash us here, and we have not done a thing to them. They have made a concerted effort to make our life in this complex as difficult as possible. If we vent or fight back, trust me, it is not without merit.

The folks here identify themselves as Mexican so why would I call them by something else, if they say they are, then , they are.

(P.S. My ancestors shared the land they lived on with my other ancestors, and thus began a new people. I do not see it as stealing. As for the way things happened in the past with all the battles and broken treaties in the United States, I, nor anyone else was there for that, and not one person can be held responsible for any wrong doings that happened before our own conceptions. However, it seems that ALL Americans have been doing fine together ever since, so why do people of other ethnic groups bring it up? Only to try to promote their cause, not for the sake of those over 100 years ago that may have been treated with unkindness and indifference.)
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456