Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: poor mexicans

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

poor mexicans

i am so sick of seeing these stories on television about the poor mexican's
    im a flooring contractor in losangeles and i will tell you i have to find my own work for no company will give me work for all the mexicans are working for them and they will not hire white's for the mexicans threaten to leave the company if they do.
    nothing is being said about how the mexican population decriminates
    against the rest of america. once they get in they only hire their own and screw the rest of america
    just had to say this to somone,thanks for listening

did you ever think you'd be discriminated against in America for being an AMERICAN CITIZEN?

I've noticed that all these demonstrators have the 'talking points' down pat . . . they are contributing to the economy --- yep, that's what American's say everyday -- NOT. Americans work, pay their taxes and don't have to justify themselves
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

It's become completely nauseating. I had to moot the TEE VEE.

Americans all feel the same way.

It's not helping the immigrant cause.

When you have no cause, there's really nothing you can do to create one and have it pass the "stink" test.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

in many of the tv reports and articles i have seen it is fair to say the illegals are RACIST against the whites. They should be taken to task for being discriminatory. wmoran can you not file a complaint???

Quote Originally Posted by pixeldoctor
    in many of the tv reports and articles i have seen it is fair to say the illegals are RACIST against the whites. They should be taken to task for being discriminatory. wmoran can you not file a complaint???
    if any of these were for government contracts, I'd think there would be a good case for reverse discrimination.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

There is discrimination by these illegal Caucasians and their employers against Black Americans...and it is blatant.

If you wonder what an "undertone" reason is for the political support of the predominantly hispanic caucasian illegal alien, I would look there.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    There is discrimination by these illegal Caucasians and their employers against Black Americans...and it is blatant.

If you wonder what an "undertone" reason is for the political support of the predominantly hispanic caucasian illegal alien, I would look there.

over 270 citizens and residents of Mobile, Alabama lost jobs to Mexicans after Hurricane Katrina . . . the south has been the victim of two disaster, one was a natural disaster and the other was a disaster created by OUR government

Thanks for sharing that Mamie. And I'll bet there are a lot more discriminations in favor of foreign nationals that haven't even made the news or reports yet. It is happening everywhere every single day.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Thanks for sharing that Mamie. And I'll bet there are a lot more discriminations in favor of foreign nationals that haven't even made the news or reports yet. It is happening everywhere every single day.

this was reported on the front page of the Washington Times on Monday . . . she has been bombarded with calls for radio interviews.

Re: poor mexicans

Quote Originally Posted by wmoran5780
    im a flooring contractor in losangeles and i will tell you i have to find my own work for no company will give me work for all the mexicans are working for them and they will not hire white's for the mexicans threaten to leave the company if they do.
    A Mexican pulled a knife on me at work many years ago. As has happened to you, the other Mexicans threatened to quit if he was fired. He was not fired. I quit.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast