Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    My preference is to secure our borders, enforce immigration laws, and reduce legal immigration. From what I understand the birth rate in the United States is at or near replacement levels. Personally, I think 305 million is enough.
    Actually I think 250 million was more than enough. Also even with replacement level birth rates the population will still increase because people are living longer.

We need to deport all the illegals and their anchors, Mexico certainly had enough land and resources to support them, plus cut back on legal immigration. Since "immigrants" have a higher birthrate than Americans, this would give a lower than replacement birth rate, combined with longer life spans our population would stabilize at about 280 million. Still kind of high for me but at least we would be able to deal with it instead of getting hopelessly behind like we now are.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Most members of ALIPAC have probably seen this video but for those that have not, I highly recommend you take the time to watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7WJeqxuOfQ

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12