Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The other reason I think that Portuguesse don't want to called Hispanic is because many Hispanic South Americans don't like Brazilians and vise versa.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Could somebody explain to me why it matters to discuss
    whether Portuguese speaking people should be label this and that or
    whether all Mogolians are really Chinese or not?

Maybe once they're categorized correctly they would leave, right?

Banned
    Only the illegal ones, odiesback, only the illegal ones.

Quote Originally Posted by noyoucannot
    It's kind of splitting hairs I think. While technically Portugal is separate from Spain, they were all once one country. They were all part of the Iberian peninsula. The Portugese settled what is now Brazil. Spain settled other parts of Central and South America. But, like I said, both Portugal and Spain were once one country.

This is just my own opinion here, but I think that maybe the Portuguese-speaking people see the animosity that is building among Americans over the illegal immigration issue. And since the great majority of illegals are Spanish-speaking, this might be an attempt to distance themselves from them.

Let's be fair, there are a lot of Portuguese, and Brazilians in this country illegally, they are also braking the law, they are also criminals, they use false identity too. And when they want to be singers or actors, they go to the Spanish to get a brake. I'm from Spain.

Quote Originally Posted by odiesback
    Could somebody explain to me why it matters to discuss
    whether Portuguese speaking people should be label this and that or
    whether all Mogolians are really Chinese or not?

Maybe once they're categorized correctly they would leave, right?

Now they feel they are better than others? They are also braking the law, they are in this country illegally working with false identities, they also come here to have babies and live from welfare, and when they need someone to give them a brake because they want to be famous singers, then they want to be Spanish right? It is ironic. The point here is that they are here too, braking this country's law.

That's my point.

I completely agree with you all. Regardless of country
    of origin, they should not be granted amnesty or
    social benefits. Not only they have broken the law, but most
    continue to do so to circuvent whatever measures are
    put in place to detain or find them.

The best solution, in my opinion, one that could have immediate
    results, would be cutting off their access to easy jobs and
    welfare. Also, we need a constitutional ammendment to
    not grant citizenship to anchor babies.

Quote Originally Posted by odiesback
    That's my point.

I completely agree with you all. Regardless of country
    of origin, they should not be granted amnesty or
    social benefits. Not only they have broken the law, but most
    continue to do so to circuvent whatever measures are
    put in place to detain or find them.

The best solution, in my opinion, one that could have immediate
    results, would be cutting off their access to easy jobs and
    welfare. Also, we need a constitutional ammendment to
    not grant citizenship to anchor babies.

That's it, that's the solution to the problem. If the anchor babies can't be citizens because they are born to people who are braking the law, they would stop coming here to have babies, in order to use them to milk off the system, and get the ticket to stay in the country. This is the biggest problem, them having babies at the rate they are doing. Americans don't know what is coming when those anchor babies grow up. This is the issue all concern Americans should push for, "a constitutional ammendment" to not grant citizenship to anchor babies, and as soon as possible.

I agree we should anchor babies. It is costing us too much and now there is a class lawsuit to allow their parents to be able to stay. End it as soon as possible.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    I agree we should anchor babies. It is costing us too much and now there is a class lawsuit to allow their parents to be able to stay. End it as soon as possible.
    And people who are braking the law have the right to sue, right? This is just crazy. Also look at that women Elvira Arellano still living in the church, telling the country how the law should work, and they don't do a thing about it. They are laughing at this country's law.

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    swatchick, all of this is a show for the citizens of this country. People are not aware that immigration grants hundreds of visas everyday to people who are already here illegally. The point is that anyone who enters the country illegally should not be rewarded.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast