Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Possibility of cooperation with the left?

With the growing threat to our civil liberties and the continued problems with the Executive Branch which is willing to take our rights away with one hand while failing to enforce the existing laws with the other, I can't help but wonder if there is a possibility with a coalition between Conservatives and those on the left that are not too far gone.

Could there be a left right coalition on the following agreements.

1. To restore the American Republic by using all Constitutional measures to assure the Executive Branch returns to compliance with the Constitution and enforces our existing immigration laws.

2. To restore concerns and legal protections for the privacy, rights, and freedoms of the American public.

3. To unify against trade deals such as NAFTA, CAFTA, and the FTAA which harm our sovereignty.

4. To raise real wages in this nation by stopping the corporations and unions from hyper inflating the labor market with illegal labor.

Could a coalition with the left be possible?

Many of them would have to backbone up on removing illegal aliens while many conservatives would have to hold their nose on some social issues.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

EVERYTHING FOR AMERICA

GREAT IDEA

One of the big issues with the left has been a living wage. Unfortunately, when I discuss the obvious contradication of letting a flood of cheap labor in, they say we ought to be paying them a living wage too. Hard to use logic, maybe it can be framed in some emotional discussion.

A coalition with the left is a great idea, but most are waiting for amnesty manna to fill their cause with new recruits. This is especially true of the labor unions.

The person that finds the right way to do this would certainly be brilliant. There must be a way. Maybe you could use a slogan like "Bush lied, people died", or "impeach Bush now for his attack on the constitution", or "get the national guard out of Iraq now and protect the border".

damn globalists!

The globalists who are promulgating the threat
    The Dictatorship of the North American Union
    The Dictatorship of the New World Order
    One World Governance

come from the Trilateral Commission, the Illuminati, the Council on Foreign Relations, and the Bilderbergs, all of which control both parties, Democrats AND Republicans.

Nice avatar, Minnie

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Could there be a left right coalition on the following agreements.

1. To restore the American Republic by using all Constitutional measures to assure the Executive Branch returns to compliance with the Constitution and enforces our existing immigration laws.

2. To restore concerns and legal protections for the privacy, rights, and freedoms of the American public.

3. To unify against trade deals such as NAFTA, CAFTA, and the FTAA which harm our sovereignty.

4. To raise real wages in this nation by stopping the corporations and unions from hyper inflating the labor market with illegal labor.

Could a coalition with the left be possible?
    1) The left will never agree to enforce our immigration laws. They see them as racist and exclusionary. If you were talking about Cuba, Mexico, Venuzuela, etc, absolutely yes, but our laws - never.

2) Maybe, but dump the freedoms part. The left doesn't like the concept of freedom, unless they're the ones deciding what freedoms will be allowed.

3) Maybe.

4) Raise wages - yes. Stopping illegal immigration - never. They don't even acknowledge the concept of illegal immigration, unless its to a country other than the US.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Well said Count.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Just listening to this on talk radio.

The left doesn't do good; it feels good.
    I'm going to agree.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

after watching the children from the left storm the Minutemen on stage at Columbia U. disrespcting their freedom of Speech, I am afraid I could never agree with that side on any issue, just the principal of the thing! I would like to send them all on down to Hugo if I could.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Thanks Coto, she is my lovely companion