Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

tms

Possible new bill to be introduced by Tancredo

I have heard that Tom Tancredo is getting ready to introduce a bill that will demand the military be used with the border patrol. Also, include a first time offense fine for employers that hire illegals, jail time after that.
    __________________________________________________ __________
    "There are people in the administration, and in Mexico, and in Congress, who believe that we should do away with borders entirely. Their ultimate goal is to create this hemispheric ‘free trade’ area consolidating all of North and South America into some kind of ‘United States of the Americas." -Tom Tancredo
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

I applaud! Loudly!!

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

FINALLY...some logic from somebody in Washington

Tancredo is our man, wouldn't ya say
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Heck yeah, go T!

Pro

If Tancredo runs in 2008, I'll vote for him.

I hope he keeps exposing our Congress...name names, tell us who truly wants the borders left opened, so we can kick them out!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Re: Possible new bill to be introduced by Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by tms
    I have heard that Tom Tancredo is getting ready to introduce a bill that will demand the military be used with the border patrol. Also, include a first time offense fine for employers that hire illegals, jail time after that.
    I hope this is more than a rumor. Its been a long dry spell since I've heard good news like that. Personally I'd like jail time first then seize their property the second offense. Its way past time to start nailing those scallywags. Its past time to start nailing those politicains who protect those illegals also. Employers know better than to do that. It is no accident. IT IS GREED ON THEIR PART PURE AND SIMPLE. PUT 'EM IN THE GRAYBAR HOTEL WITH MURDERERS, RAPISTS, AND OTHER SCUM POLITICIANS.

Go for it Tom!
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.

If it gets voted down it will show who is for and against stopping the illegal immigration and it will erupt like fire and if it doesnt i dont know what will. I think this is a good move either way.

Pro

tms

I don't think it is a rumor though somone talked to him recently and he said he was going to do it, go TOM!!!
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo