Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Possible Victory Around The Corner?

"Immigration Reform Doubtful On The Hill" Article: http://www.washingtontimes.com/natio...5011-4080r.htm

No bill is better than the horrendous joke that was passed by the Senate. Despite what Lindsay Graham and the other "republican" senators say...I will NOT be disappointed if they don't pass so-called "immigration reform" if they can't keep away from the guest worker and amnesty crap.

That's what everyone I hear is saying as well.

Hmm, think we aught to email Vicente Fox and let him know !! ? :P

What a low-down, corrupt, ignoramis he is. Just thinking of him sending people into the United States ILLEGALLY and then sticking his nose into our country's legal process and trying to override the "WILL OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE" is enough to make a person sick.

Eeeeek !! And to think Jorge Bush saw nothing wrong with this and was prodding him on is enough to give a person chills.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I doubt they will pass any bill this year but I am concerned about what will happen next year on a non-election year. My representative in the house voted in favor of the strict house bill but prior to that he had voted in favor of almost every immigration bill. I am concerned about the possibility that once this election year is over he will go back to playing his old cards. They have sat back and allowed this to go on for too long, weakening my trust.

This has been my question all along.

If the house kills this thing and nothing gets passed, then what?

We are exactly where we are today, laws on the books and no enforcement.

November will come and we will again have to vote in the lesser of 2 evils and hope we make the right choice if indeed there is any difference in the choice, which here in Florida I know there really is no difference in the 2 running for senate in November.

I am concerned about what will happen next year on a non-election year. My representative in the house voted in favor of the strict house bill but prior to that he had voted in favor of almost every immigration bill. I am concerned about the possibility that once this election year is over he will go back to playing his old cards. They have sat back and allowed this go on for too long, weakening my trust.
    These are my thoughts also.

Could all this just be another charades?

Could even the ones we think are on our side, except Tancredo, actually being playing a part?

Could they be pretending they want to do something and somehow they jut couldn't - but 'vote me back in and I will get a bill passed.'?

Who besides Tancredo has been against it all along?

The hair stood up on the back of my neck when I first heard the congresscritter mention they may not get a bill this time - may have to do a two-parter. That is their way out.

Put them back in - and they and Pres. Bush can continue the complete dismantling of America in two more years.

Personally, I think the only thing to do is vote them all out - everyone except TAncredo.

Start over - we are bound to have a better chance. We know what we have now - and we have seen over the past years what they can and will do.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I too have wondered these very same things.

But I honestly do believe, that Tom Tancredo, Pete King, JD Hayworth, Steve King, and Jim Sensenbrenner are for real. I don't think these men can be bought, or swayed by Bush ,special interests, or by big businesses.

There may be others just as honorable,,, but I believe these men honestly do care, and are concerned for the American people, and for our country's future.

MW
    But I honestly do believe, that Tom Tancredo, Pete King, JD Hayworth, Steve King, and Jim Sensenbrenner are for real. I don't think these men can be bought, or swayed by Bush ,special interests, or by big businesses.
    You can add Rep. Sue Myrick (R-NC) and Rep. Coble (R-NC) to that list of House members. To my knowledge they've consistently voted against all pro-illegal bills.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Imho, it's vital that we get an ENFORCEMENT bill enacted quickly. This smells of more than just pass the buck.......it smells of a typical sneaky move to push something similar to the Senate bill through in another way.

Remember that they can play games with legislation and add the bill to a totally different piece of legislation.

Quote Originally Posted by ConcernedCitizen
    I too have wondered these very same things.

There may be others just as honorable,,, but I believe these men honestly do care, and are concerned for the American people, and for our country's future.
    These men held their ground under immense political pressure, i have the upmost respect for these men, True Patriots.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

VAMinuteMan wrote:
    No bill is better than the horrendous joke that was passed by the Senate.
    That's true, but our borders will still be open, which was our opponents aim. The Senate, if you want to call it that, passed something they knew wouldn't pass the House and now if the bill dies, we will be back at square one.

President Bush is guilty of obstructilon of justice, at the least, for not enforcing our existing laws. For telling ICE and the Border Patrol to 'scale down' the detainment and deportation of illegals. The likes of Sessions and Tancredo, Gorgan and Pete King, JD Hayworth, Steve King, and Jim Sensenbrenner and others should seek impeachment. He has done nothing for the odinary citizen except to bring down his standard of living. He has lied every step of the way. He has met with and pandered to big corporations and other countries, rather than taking care of his own.