Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hey getemout can you get the zip code and address for one of the stores tomorrow

The zip is 85242. I will have to get the physical address.

Thanks
    I'm going to Shelbyville today is a small town right outside of lousville,Ky
    today,it it just about taken over with illegals.Going to get some addresses
    and pass out filers with ICE's number on em.I have friends that dont't even go to the store in their own town there because there are large groups of mexicans learing at his wife every time they go out.What are you going to do if 10 decide they want your wife.

Convenint Foodmart there is 15 - 30 out there in the mornings monday thru Friday looking for the farmers to pick them up.
    I couldn't get number on address but have all the other info.

Convenint Foodmart
    corner of south first street and main
    Shelbyville,Ky 40065

Here are the addresses on the flop houses the goto at night.
    119 to 125 Henry Clay st
    Shelbyville,Ky 40065

60 Third st
    Shelbyville,Ky 40065

525 Second st
    Shelbyville,Ky 40065

There are at least a hundred of them liveing back in this aera.Lets see if we can clean some of them out.

Anyone who has used this info to make a call PM me please.Just want some feed back as wether to continue or not

353-359 Dyckman Street, as well as 352 Dyckman Street are houses in our area suspected of housing illegals.

Also, the Mc Donalds/A&P shopping center on Welcher Ave. and Route 9 are freguent sites for illegal day laborers.

Both areas are in Peekskill, New York

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Folks, there is another site, wehirealiens.com (I think this is correct), and you can sign up for their email alert, get a list of "alleged" companies organized by state that hire illegals. You can post your intelligence there too.

What I'm doing is following up on investigations. For example, I'm investigating the IFCO arrests in Ohio and gathering even more info. I've also photographed the houses where the illegals live(d) and plan to post on OJJPAC.

Just from talking to neighbors, I've identified another city in Ohio to investigate. The info is there, it just needs to be gathered, documented, and reported. If the feds don't respond, call your local TV investigator to see if they will do a story. Those get everyone's attention!
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

San Jose, California

1. OSH - Capital Expressway

Has risien to 30-40 now.

2. Home Depot - Capital Expressway

30-50

3. Home Depot - Blossom Hill Road

50-100 - One of the worst.

4. Payless Hardware Rockery - King Road

About a dozen in addition to the nearby Capital Expressway OSH

5. OSH - Alum Rock Avenue

About a dozen.

I've noticed that construction sites (building retail areas) using union labor install a fence around the site now and post one person to do security overnight. No longer are building materials stored on site in bulk - instead phases of materials are shipped in on some kind of schedule.

=
    Not serious about illegals, outsourcing and insourcing? Wait until magicians pull illegals out of their hats...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12