Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Football, basketball and baseball are part of American culture. That's it, 'culture.' Let us retain that at least in this country please. Personally I like football best.
    Somehow I think this thread got off it's track. Track, that is another sport. ha!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Soccer is just an excuse for "riot practicing." That seems to be the whole intent of some of these matches.....get the game over, so we can riot! Soccer, to me, is just about on the level of watching a golf tournament on ABC.

Redwhiteandbluelatino,

I know you assume we are all yankees and do not understand the world cup. My peruvian friend says that to me also. Me and him get along great at football games, baseball games, hockey games, concerts and later this month the UFC.

The point here is that American and nhey every other developed country has a social system for taking care of their poor. Whether it be food stamps, Social Security, Medical Attention, etc..

Mexico provides NONE of those services. Basically if you're poor in Mexico your shit out of luck. My point is that those Mexicans who have gotten rich of off NAFTA should now be helping their fellow citizens, not forcing us to deal with them. As a Catholic nation I cannot believe the Pope has yet to tell Mexico to fix their wealth distribution system, hopefully he will stop advocating un protected sex and gay marriage banning long enough to see the crisis levels Mexico's poor are at.

Sports of any kind, is used to take us away from the real issues. If we gathered together to fight illegal immigration, the way many flock to sports arenas, we would have licked it by now!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Quote Originally Posted by MustangJo
    Maybe a few hundred thousand will stay in Europe...
    One can only hope

Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    Soccer is just an excuse for "riot practicing." That seems to be the whole intent of some of these matches.....get the game over, so we can riot! Soccer, to me, is just about on the level of watching a golf tournament on ABC.
    Thats true gofer. Futball, is not a popular sport in America. It never was and hopefully never will be. I understand that there is some kind of riot at EVERY game there is. They pack the place fo full, and then start stampedes while running after players and fans. Sometimes hundreds of people get stomped on so bad that it KILLS them. What kind of "SPORT" is that anyway.
    We would rather play games that America has grown to love as a culture. Football, baseball, soccur, tennis, and any other sports that dont involve serious harm to its players.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

i have been watching every game and keeping up with the world cup regardless of the team...but i make sure to watch mexico, us, and a few others...and there are not rioting at every soccer game. I have gone to plenty and there are soccer games all the time all over the world. Just because a riot makes it to the news does not mean that there are riots at every game. I havent heard of riots at the world cup yet, or riots in games recently at least not in the US or Mexico, at least not recently. And the numbers of Mexican fans in Germany- many don't have to be Mexicans living in Mexico, they can be Americans that are hispanics(like myself) and the number of people in the stands is only a small number compared to the population of Mexico, it is a huge country.
    All the sports played in America are great, I love baseball and soccer the most. If i had planned it out I would be in the stands in Germany myself, at Mexico and US games...I guess in four years I can go to the next world cup.

People don't go to soccer games for the game itself, oh no the real sport is after the game! Then comes the riots, the trampling and running over of little children and other fans, maiming injuries and even death, it that is not enough, then let's just get out in the streets and riot a little bit, let it all hang out, let adults supposodly, that is fight it out in the streets, show their boorish mean spirited sportsmanship, oh yea, we can all have a really jolly good old time at the soccer games!!
    GIVE ME A BREAK!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Much like everything else they have taken over I'm waiting for the Sunday afternoon I go to tune into the NFL to find they have replaced it with a soccer game.

As more and more illegal aliens flood into our country, mostly Latino I'm sure soccer will start to be rammed down our throats. Soccer is not "TO BIG FOR ME TO UNDERSTAND" I understand it quite well. It's dull and boring and I'd rather have a root canal without Novocaine than watch an entire match. The majority of Americans don't like soccer that isnt going to change.

This will be another example of us having to cater to the illegals and their taste. Does everyone think it's a coincidence that the second largest city in the US, Los Angeles has no NFL team? LA is a Mexican city now.

Football,baseball and basketball are what Americans prefer. I'm counting the days until training camp in August. GO NINERS !

Sports of any kind, is used to take us away from the real issues. If we gathered together to fight illegal immigration, the way many flock to sports arenas, we would have licked it by now!
    I totally agree.

At the risk of getting skinned alive.

It has been said that 'Religion is the opiate of the people'. In America, I think it is sports.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast