Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Practical jokes and angry politicians

This is a call for brainstorming.

Tossing back a beer the other day, a friend and I were trying to come up with the most ridiculous pranks or hoaxes that could be directed against local or national politicians, using the illegal issue or the illegals themselves.

We came up with several ideas, some of which I'll share later, that may be perfectly LEGAL, yet might bring a politician to a red-faced ,screaming rage.

My brainstorming call is for more practical jokes or revenge ideas to use on the politicians.

Since they are insulated from the invasion, they will not act until the issue makes their home or workplace a living hell.

I want to stay on the right side of the law (and our moderators), for this exercise.

So please share your ideas from the standpoint of (not being banned) freedom of speech, freedom to assemble, freedom to shout in someones face with a megaphone, etc.......

-n
    "It is difficult to overcome the reflexes of national identity. But you will get there."

Bill Clinton, Paris, 8/9/2005

1. Take your truck, and go pick up a few "workers", presumably to do some yardwork for which you have several tools.

2. En route, Tell them to help themselves to a case of cheap wine, and garlic sandwiches, in the back.

3. Drive over to your local politicians house/yard.

4. Drop them off at the yard.

5. Don't directly tell them to work on the lawn, just say that Mr. (local politician)will pay them when he gets home.

6. Repeat every day, and laugh it up.

-n
    "It is difficult to overcome the reflexes of national identity. But you will get there."

Bill Clinton, Paris, 8/9/2005