Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pray for You Children.

Each night when you tuck your Children into bed,remember that little Kiss good night.Remember the warmth you feel when you hold them close,loving them.
    And then look at the future this President is making for your children and, then again, remember that Little Kiss Good Night,and the Warmth you felt when you held them close,loving them....and then PRAY for them.
    Most Children will never know the freedon we knew as Americans.Most or our children will never know America.
    You can thank your "Demonic President" for all of your worries,about for your childrens future,and then,...PRAY for our country,and again for your Children.
    I don`t know what it`s going to take to get Americas head out of the clouds.but whatever it is,it better come soon.
    Think of the Children and the future we are leaving them,and then say NO!!

Yes, I pray for my children every night. As a life-long,native born American Citizen who has been struggling for 3 years to legally immigrate my wife, her two children, and our baby girl to the USA from the Philippines, I often wonder if it is even worth it anymore. In those three years, how many illegals has Bush allowed to crash our border? Many millions.

Is it really worth it to immigrate my family from a third-world country to an America that is fast becoming a third world country? America as a third world country could very well be much more dangerous, because of the division being purposely created, pitting race against race, culture against culture, lawlessnes against justice. It's a volitile recipe for disaster, and perhaps just the excuse Bush is looking for to establish martial law.

Some times I wonder, but I do have faith that American Citizens, both the native born and those who had the honor to immigrate legally, have had about enough of Bush and just about every idiot in Congress, and we will start kicking their sorry butts out of DC come election time. And if their really is a God, and I beleive there is, we will outsource Bush too.

Outsource Bush

Quote Originally Posted by legal4mykidsfuture
    Yes, I pray for my children every night. As a life-long,native born American Citizen who has been struggling for 3 years to legally immigrate my wife, her two children, and our baby girl to the USA from the Philippines, I often wonder if it is even worth it anymore. In those three years, how many illegals has Bush allowed to crash our border? Many millions.

Is it really worth it to immigrate my family from a third-world country to an America that is fast becoming a third world country? America as a third world country could very well be much more dangerous, because of the division being purposely created, pitting race against race, culture against culture, lawlessnes against justice. It's a volitile recipe for disaster, and perhaps just the excuse Bush is looking for to establish martial law.

Some times I wonder, but I do have faith that American Citizens, both the native born and those who had the honor to immigrate legally, have had about enough of Bush and just about every idiot in Congress, and we will start kicking their sorry butts out of DC come election time. And if their really is a God, and I beleive there is, we will outsource Bush too.
    Please tell me,who would want him? I watched him clear brush for a couple minutes.....let`s see,what else....sorry! I can`t think of anything else.