Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

May God bless you all !! We are all praying for your safety!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

All of you affected by the California fires are in my thoughts. I was living in San Diego during the Cedar fires of 2003, and I understand from my friends and family, that this is much worse.

Take care and stay safe everybody.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

I pray the Lord will protect all Alipac members and their loved ones from the fires in California and anywhere else it may spread. Please know that we are all praying for your safety. May God bless all involved.

William, thank you for starting this thread, because there is definitely power in prayer.

Yes, I have a friend there too is on our side.

Father God, you know who is responsible for these fires. Please bring justice for these families who have lost so much. I pray for emotional strength for help in all they need physically, mentally, and emotionally. Let them feel your Presence Lord and Your care. Also for my family very close to the one Valencia area.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12