Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Human2
    It's real simple; we just vote them out of office. No more perks, no more
    Being on T.V., no more interns washing their cloths, or picking up their kids, or picking up their Laundry. <~~~~~~~~~~ I kid you not; this is how the Congressmen, and Senators ARE Treated in D.C.

This is real; I can't make stuff up like this.

It's the mentality of Washington D.C.; The Perks of Power, and the congressmen, and senators WILL have their Chief of Staffs doing this as well "when the supply of interns run's short".

True, but however, we will not be able to vote them out soon enought. By then it will be too late. We have to stop it NOW..not later. And if it takes a march to get an appel if it does pass, the so be it!!!
    The Idiots have no care other then there own agenda! We need ACTION! Mails and other things can be ignore..you cannot ignore half a million people at you door!!!
    Illegals are Illegal..thats why we call them illegals.

Quote Originally Posted by ShockedinCalifornia
    I think this idea should be a strong possibility when the bill gets to the House. This would be our last chance. A date could be determined by those who outline when the most significant impact would be.
    It WILL be out last chance to save America. We are the majority, and need to be recognized, respected, and listened to, by all these ignorant lawmakers who are hell-bent on selling our country out from under us. They were voted into office to represent American citizens, not big business and foreign nations. They all should be tried and sentenced for treason. Funny thing though, all the judges seem to be just as corrupt and on their side.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789