Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pres. Obama's Speech

As I listen to him talking about creating construction jobs - I say for who illegal immigrants.

He must be desperate since he's wearing a flag pin and even said the words "under God".

Post-speech questions from the White House, next 45 minutes ..

http://www.whitehouse.gov/live
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

O.K. Payroll taxes; does that mean that retiree's will get a tax break too?

yes all the jobs for all of the Illegal immigrants right Obama
    No amnesty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sure took a round about way to say "Bend over America!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Obama Pitches $450B Jobs Plan,
    Urges End to D.C. 'Political Circus'

And you thought it would be a misley $300 billion!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Pres. Obama's Speech

I don't believe any words coming out of his mouth those jobs he creating is temporarily work and loopholes hes doing this for reelection to win votes. I hope Americans don't buy this BS because the foreign and illegal immigrants are included for those jobs to....

I thought we were supposed to be building roads and bridges with the last buncha money he had printed up. What happened to that? Weren't we also supposed to hire teachers, police, and firemen with those funds? Infrastructure and other government jobs, blah blah blahhhhhbbbblllllaaaahhhhh.

Oh, and the payroll tax deduction...that one is for employees only on FICA. Employee pays 5.65%, Employer pays 7.65% The employer gets to pick up the difference. How's that for a hiring incentive? Let me answer that for you. It's not. Employers only hire workers when they are in desperate need of those workers anyway.

This resident in chief and his cohorts are ruining us.

Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    I thought we were supposed to be building roads and bridges with the last buncha money he had printed up. What happened to that? Weren't we also supposed to hire teachers, police, and firemen with those funds? Infrastructure and other government jobs, blah blah blahhhhhbbbblllllaaaahhhhh.

Oh, and the payroll tax deduction...that one is for employees only on FICA. Employee pays 5.65%, Employer pays 7.65% The employer gets to pick up the difference. How's that for a hiring incentive? Let me answer that for you. It's not. Employers only hire workers when they are in desperate need of those workers anyway.

This resident in chief and his cohorts are ruining us.
    Exactly...another point worth noting was Obama said if this current jobs package is not passed immediately by Congress, we will face "financial catastrophe" (or something to this effect).

If I'm not mistaken, didn’t he use that same line last time when he was hawking his first stimulus bill (where are all those jobs that were supposed to be created)? This guy is a real joke! I don’t believe a word he says.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast