Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Pres. Obama's Speech

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    As I listen to him talking about creating construction jobs - I say for who illegal immigrants.
    Well, he is currently issuing them fresh, shiny new work permits while unemployed Americans continue to do without.

Which Elites Support or Oppose Dictator Obama's Amnesty?
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-247822-0-da ... rasc-.html

Online Activism WILL Elect The Next President
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1263494-.html#1263494
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I thought he was going to announce that he would drive around in a convertible throwing cash out onto American streets.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just stopping in briefly here.

I saw this speech on ABC, and when the words "One Nation Under God" were spoken by Obama, the camera immediately panned over to Michelle Obama as soon as those words weren spoken.

She had a disgusted look on her face as though she was so sickened that he had to utter those words, and looked like she was going to vomit or something (really did), like those words were so hypocritical to her and her husband's true beliefs that it made her sick.

That's what it seemed like imho. If you watch the replay, you'll see what I mean.
    ANQ (Edited b/c of typo here)
    "If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
    -- James Madison

Banned
    With Obama Speech Over, Battle Begins Over Price Tag of $450 Billion Jobs Plan

With one of the most anticipated speeches of his presidency in the rear-view mirror, President Obama now faces what Republicans already have signaled will be an uphill battle getting his jobs plan passed.

Obama outlined the $450 billion plan's mix of tax cuts, tax credits, infrastructure investments and other measures in his speech Thursday night to Congress, urging lawmakers repeatedly to pass it "right away" to help put millions of Americans back to work.

But House Speaker John Boehner offered little more endorsement than that it "merited consideration," while a top Senate Republican, echoing others in his party, dismissed it as more of Obama's "tired agenda."

At stake is an economy sputtering along with an unemployment rate persistently above 9 percent and at risk of falling back into recession.

Obama repeatedly called on lawmakers to pass his plan "right away," saying "there should be nothing controversial" about the American Jobs Act. He said all the proposals are paid for with spending cuts, although he won't detail them until next week.

“Everything in here is the kind of proposal that’s been supported by both Democrats and Republicans – including many who sit here tonight," he said. “The purpose of the American Jobs Act is simple: to put more people back to work and more money in the pockets of those who are working.â€

Banned
    Text of President Obama's address to Congress

http://www.azfamily.com/news/national/129495723.html

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericansNeverQuit

She had a disgusted look on her face as though she was so sickened that he had to utter those words,

Was the look on her face anything like this??

She is a vile woman!!

Quote Originally Posted by OneNationUnderGod
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericansNeverQuit

She had a disgusted look on her face as though she was so sickened that he had to utter those words,

She is a vile woman!!
    That picture speaks volumes, doesn't it?

OneNationUnderGod wrote:

100 times worse - much more vile and hateful. Pure hate, she did not even try to hide her true feelings.

Everytime the camera's showed Michelle she was glaring down at everyone. She reminded me of the old movies where the Royalty watched the gladiator fights and decided the fate of the peasants. I was waiting for her to give the signal for death.

well he is not going to win this time . why all of the jobs are over sea
    he is doing all this for vote . d.on't kid your self Obama
    we did not just get off the boat
    who has all the jobs the illegal Immigrants that who .
    & you want to keep all the jobs In the USA .well the company that move over sea don't buy any thing off them . look at all the dollar
    store every thing made In china or Mexico ? well don't buy
    I know i don't
    NO amnesty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast