Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Base is Gone

Quote Originally Posted by Tex
    I flat out hate him him now, and i have supported him in the past. But who was i to vote for Kerry? Gore? not like i had alot of choice. I'm afriad that corporate lobbyist will persuade congress to push this bill. The all mighty dollar is more powerful then any vote we have.
    I mirror that thought. hate is the perfect word, it might sound a bit imature but I can deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by AllAmerican
    Proposal? What the hell is that? The president should have been on TV saying on his authority as Commander & Chief he is securing the border of this country immediately. He does not need a proposal or Congressional approval to do the most basic function of his job....to protect and defend this country. Had he taken that strong stand he would have absolutely had the support of the majority of the American people. He doesn't have the fortitude to run a girl scout meeting. Well, come to think of it, they would probably kick his ass.
    that proposal wasn't for the American people, it was a proposal for Mexico and whether it was accepted or enforced was determined by our unelected Vice-President's approval -- Vincente Fox
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Re: President Bush is losing his base!

...guess it's God's Will that he has not only gone "lame duck" but has now lost his flock as well...afterall, Bush believes he is God's Chosen One for the job, does he not? Hey George...pssssst, judgment day has arrived!

Quote Originally Posted by judymd
    President Bush is losing his base!

It is pretty bad times when a President’s own party does back him and literally is embarrassed by his initiatives . Movements to empress the Latino vote and sway the American people in his views are getting few and far between. As he loses ground, it seems a hole is getting dug, worst than any tunnel under the American borders. Contempt within the party, within the cabinet, within the house, boils and steeps into the American Public. What do you think? I am curious to know! Are their move out here thinking the base is lost already due to the Illegal Immigration Migration Problem? What do you think? I am curious to know!

Edward Blum of the American Enterprise Institute and the Center of Equal Opportunity say that any immigration reform bill must have a provision that “Affirmative action on the basis of race, color, or national origin should not be available to any temporary worker—or any recent immigrant shouldn't be given a preference in school admissions, public contracting, and employment by race and origin

Since the good Lord has been mentioned here, I thought I'd add a little side note.........

question: Didn't Ted the swimmer Kennedy get the message the other day when that LIGHTNING came out of nowhere? Hmmmm, I really expected the idiot to think twice before he sold his country down the river.

But, what can you expect from someone who was raised by a man who not only BROKE THE LAW for years but also supported Hitler in his quest thereby being recalled in his position as US Ambassador to England?

Like father like son, I guess.

Yo, Teddy.........didn't you get the hint?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unfortunately, the word hate works for me too. I usually came up with some type of reasoning for the decisions he made.
    The more I understood this immigration thing and saw what bush's response was, my ire began to increase. Within the last several weeks it has ratcheted up tremendously, especially after his speech. Seeing him try to take us for fools has turned me so against him, I wouldn't even let him in my house if he came for a visit. I could never support him again. He lost my trust and is destroying the country I love. It's over, he's lost me for good. I'm even very critical of the issues I formerly agreed with him on. I'm sure more of his base will never return. His approval #'s will probably never go beyond 40 for the rest of his term. He'll be the lamest duck of lame ducks. It will probably be a sad way to go out.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

One of the things that our Founding Fathers tried to teach us was that Government should always be questioned and never be trusted.

EVER BE VIGILENT

Ben Frankin, when asked by a woman, "what kind of government did you give us sir?"
    Ben said, "a Republic, good madam, if you can keep it!"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AllAmerican

Quote Originally Posted by AllAmerican
    And another thing...since we are on a roll here.

When Bush was going to make his speech about border security the White House said he was making a proposal about how to secure the border.

Proposal? What the hell is that? The president should have been on TV saying on his authority as Commander & Chief he is securing the border of this country immediately. He does not need a proposal or Congressional approval to do the most basic function of his job....to protect and defend this country. Had he taken that strong stand he would have absolutely had the support of the majority of the American people. He doesn't have the fortitude to run a girl scout meeting. Well, come to think of it, they would probably kick his ass.

You are so right, I am glad you are letting your voice be heard also, glad to have you respond!
    One Voice Speaking Loudly ~ ~ ~ Judymd

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12