Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

President Bush Offers Thanksgiving Greetings

President Bush Offers Thanksgiving Greetings

President Bush on Monday said, "In the four centuries since the founders of Berkeley first knelt on these grounds, our nation has changed in many ways. Our people have prospered, our nation has grown, our Thanksgiving traditions have evolved... Yet the source of all our blessings remains the same: We give thanks to the Author of Life who granted our forefathers safe passage to this land, who gives every man, woman, and child on the face of the Earth the gift of freedom, and who watches over our nation every day. I wish you all a safe and happy Thanksgiving. I offer Thanksgiving greetings to every American citizen. May God bless you, and may God continue to bless the United States of America."
    Thanksgiving 2007
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hypocrite, Lier, Scumbag

I hope you choke on the wishbone bush.

JAK
    We are NOT thankful for George Bush... TRAITOR, imo!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'll be thankful when Bush's disastrous presidential term is over. Because of his open border policies and pandering to Mexico, we have millions of more illegal aliens degrading our middle class way of life.

For the Thanksgiving meal, el Presidente Senor Boosh is having fresh roasted camel's arse with tacos and a pooh-pooh platter.

His words are hollow and deceptive to those who know what Bush really is. His love is not for America, it is for world corporations and the resources of nations he hopes to conqer in the future. His actions tell us that he plans to reduce North America to slavery and sweat shops. The middle east is where the ruling class will set up their kingdom after they destroy Iran.

JANUARY 21, 2009 can not get here soon enough

what a joke of a president.
    too much of the world hates us.
    he wont seal the border.
    and he still has Ramos, Compean and Aleman in jail because of his
    "close, dear, personal friend" johnny satan sutton

I wish you all a safe and happy Thanksgiving. I offer Thanksgiving greetings to every American citizen. May God bless you, and may God continue to bless the United States of America."
    Was this phrasing intentional since Thanksgiving is an American holiday? " I offer Thanksgiving greetings to every American citizen." --will this omission of illegals be ignored or explored?

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.
    Abraham Lincoln
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Oops, I think they left out part of what he said. It should have read, " I offer Thanksgiving greetings to every American citizen. To all you uncounted millions of illegal aliens, I offer you American citizens' jobs, amnesty, free health care and education without paying taxes, the right to commit crimes against American citizens, and in general, an opportunity to help me and my administration, the courts, and the federal legislators, along with the UN, destroy the United States of America."

I wonder if President Bush is thinking about the guys in Iraq as well. Tonight we heard that the Green zone was taking mortar rounds on Thanksgiving . . .

Yet, our media can only do stories on Black Friday and the early store openings for the all important upcoming "shopping season."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast