Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

he is being severed crow.
    He is a shame to the people of the USA and to this Country the USA.
    The same Country, that he is suppose to protect.
    Instead the things that are going on in this Country make me sick, sick to the bone.
    He is not a US citizen. He is a down right TRAITOR.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

It seems like the whole time he has been president he has been working against the American people. Another year of this traitor is too long! I will regret forever I ever voted for this man!

The country has just taken such a downturn in the last 8 years. Everything seems to be going to pot. It was never this bad. We had our problems as a country, mainly the moral disinigration, but now we have a total dismantling of everything that makes America what it is. Our economy is tanking, we are embroiled in a never ending war, we have illegal immigration threatening to tank us totally ...

And truly, all because of this administration's policies. It's the worst I've ever seen it.

So, yes, really -- if Bush has orchestrated this due to his desire to mold us into the One World Order, then truly, he is a terrible man for putting our country on its path to ruin. It's tough as I used to trust the Bush family and admire them. I voted for him also, twice, and I hang my head in shame over that. I think everyone does.

But then I have to ask myself, is this really all Bush's fault, totally? Or is it just our own collective fault's, for allowing so much of it to happen.

My fellow Americans;

Press 1 for English.............

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12