Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is President Bush Trying to Manipulate US?

I would like to know if anyone else heard Tony Snow on the radio today.

I did not think it sounded serious at all, AND it sounded to me as though President Bush is simply trying to work around his failed immigration bill and bring it in through another door, like the back door.

I was not impressed and I believe that our trusting this "crackdown" is only going to bring us even more anger and distrust.

Before I say anything else, I would first like to hear someone elses opinion if hopefully anyone else heard this interview.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

of course....

He was pounded by conservatives (YAHOO) and now is trying to create division which may incite violence ...

believe me...... the agenda is there

Bush wants and needs this amnesty... just watch the bouncing ball

I have never in my life time seen so much goony goo goo stuff and I think it all goes back to the SPP and the NAFTA super highway which is an open border plan with southern mexico's border being our first line of defense

if it looks like a pig and walks like a pig ... dont expect a duck
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The answer to your question is a resounding YES. Bush is trying to manipulate us. He wants this amnesty badly, and he'll do anything to get it.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Airborne, did you hear the interview or do you just not believe any of this?

I believed it UNTIL I heard the interview.

April
    He has never stopped trying to manipulate us. The good thing is it is not going to work. We are on to him and we are not going to let him get away with any of his underhanded tricks. He may not give up, however WE are not giving up nor are we giving in

Amnesty is the final nail in the coffin of the good ole USA. Once the white and black base is diluted, we're a gonner. We're really diluted now...just not all the way. Let me clarify "diluted" so no one uses the race card against me. By diluted I mean people with different allegiances (to other countries, religions, communism, anarchists, etc.)

Can't do New World Order with America the Beautiful. She's gotta go....

Manipulate

LegalUS

Yes Ole Horez' Bush is at it again.....this group didn't just decide, you know- the American people are right, we should enforce our present immigration laws.

They had meetings and drcided, we can pretend to crack down on employers, or crack down on selected employers, and broadcast it all over the airwaves. This will soften the dumb citizens....then we can cram amnesty down their throats.
    Deport Now - Get your useless invading rearend out of my country!

Re: Manipulate

Quote Originally Posted by Amercitizen
    LegalUS

Yes Ole Horez' Bush is at it again.....this group didn't just decide, you know- the American people are right, we should enforce our present immigration laws.

They had meetings and drcided, we can pretend to crack down on employers, or crack down on selected employers, and broadcast it all over the airwaves. This will soften the dumb citizens....then we can cram amnesty down their throats.
    I'll fight for Old Glory, and America The Beautiful, till my last dying breath
    Deport Now - Get your useless invading rearend out of my country!

Re: Manipulate

Quote Originally Posted by Amercitizen
    LegalUS

In my opinion, that is exactly what is happening.

Why spend loads of money and manpower to find employers who employ such lower numbers of illegal workers. Why would they not use the same amount, or less, in manpower and money and go after the big guys. Bring down the big guys and many of the little ones will change on their own.

Just me, but I think all this 'border security' talk from our so-called good guys is exactly the same thing. We need border security - we needed it 20 years ago and never more than now. Things have gone so far, however, that border security will not fix it. We need employer enforcement and deportations. They have to go. There are enough here to do us real harm.

I fear the talk of border security as well as the 'new and improved' rules from the President are just stalling tactics. They are going to tell us it will take time - and we know a fence will take years, new BP agents will take a year.

We have laws that have proven effective in the past - use them.

Of course it is all a facade......If you are going to crack down and do a raid here and there, why not ALL businesses that hire illegals......If you are going to put BP on the border, why underfund, under staff, and under-equip them? Its used to placate the populace, meanwhile the desired effect comes about -- millions of illegals still pour in.

Example: I talk to my mother about the problem a lot.....She says, "yeah, but they DO raid businesses and deport the illegals! How do you explain that."

See how that works

I think it is also used as a method to make it seem that the problem simply can not be fixed, even with enforcement......The whole idea that while we have BP trying to stop them from getting in, and government agents raiding businesses, yet STILL the problem is out of control....Makes it look like the problem is too big even though they are trying their darndest. I used to subscribe to this postition. Until my eyes opened to the fact that the government is completely complicit in the invasion.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast