Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well you can Blame who you want Cassie, I am Blaming the Dems though, My God is a vengful God but he is also a Loving and Caring God. If it is his will then let it be , But if it isn't lets see what some good old fashion Prayer can do I am trusting in God to keep this country safe and secure, for no one else can ever do it. Also for you Cassie, you know even the Devil believe and fears GOD. God has not turned away from this Country the Dems have turned it away from him.
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

I really believe that Bush's entire family has been threatened by the drug cartels. There are so many connections to his niece, who probably started the whole thing. His neice is a huge user of meth, pot, and cocaine. She has been instututionalized several times, but continues to use. I cant think of any other reason why Bush would purposely destroy America.
    There is no "middle ground' or a workable immigration plan that would make Americans feel safe and secure. Homeland Security is a big joke, and placing new agencies under that department would be a huge mistake. Americans need to be part of the process in determining who, how many, and where immigrants are from. This should be part of the voting process. Obviousely, our representives want to make all the decisions for us. They aren't listening to us.

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticSandra
    Well you can Blame who you want Cassie, I am Blaming the Dems though, My God is a vengful God but he is also a Loving and Caring God. If it is his will then let it be , But if it isn't lets see what some good old fashion Prayer can do I am trusting in God to keep this country safe and secure, for no one else can ever do it. Also for you Cassie, you know even the Devil believe and fears GOD. God has not turned away from this Country the Dems have turned it away from him.
    You're blaming the Dems ?? For what ?? Who proposed a guest worker's program ?? When Boosh proposed it the illegals ran to the border trying to break in because they thought it'd be fine now. Your Bush encouraged illegals to break into this country since the illegals thought it was fine with Boosh. You're clearly not living in a border state !

I will not disrespect your God, I will respect that you believe in God. Yet I expect you to respect me for not believing in any God. Your talking about God and rubbing it into my face won't get you anywhere and is irrelevant when we discuss illegal immigration. i have my own personal reasons for not believing in God. How can your God safe and secure this country when Russia decides to lunch 5,000 nukes at us. What can your prayer's achieve, turn nukes into flowers ??

Just uploaded a pic on our ( sis and I ) site.

Major US cities are hit after Russia launches some its 5,000 nuclear warheads in error due to its decaying warning system. This graphic opened Doomsday Machine I on History Channel‘s Modern Marvels in which FAS experts discussed the dangers. Image: History Channel Dec. 28, 2004.
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cassie
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticSandra
    You're blaming the Dems ?? For what ?? Who proposed a guest worker's program ?? When Boosh proposed it the illegals ran to the border trying to break in because they thought it'd be fine now. Your Bush encouraged illegals to break into this country since the illegals thought it was fine with Boosh. You're clearly not living in a border state !

I will not disrespect your God, I will respect that you believe in God. Yet I expect you to respect me for not believing in any God. Your talking about God and rubbing it into my face won't get you anywhere and is irrelevant when we discuss illegal immigration. i have my own personal reasons for not believing in God. How can your God safe and secure this country when Russia decides to lunch 5,000 nukes at us. What can your prayer's achieve, turn nukes into flowers ??

Just uploaded a pic on our ( sis and I ) site.

Major US cities are hit after Russia launches some its 5,000 nuclear warheads in error due to its decaying warning system. This graphic opened Doomsday Machine I on History Channel‘s Modern Marvels in which FAS experts discussed the dangers. Image: History Channel Dec. 28, 2004.
    "Cassie", it was Clinton who started this current surge in immigration by relaxing the rules on border checks and changing the operating procedure for the Border Patrol and INS. This was all done prior to the 1996 elections. Please check your facts before you launch into a tirade.

Oh, and thanks for further substantiating my opinion of most atheists.

"Oh, and thanks for further substantiating my opinion of most atheists."

Crocket...I have a lot of respect for your opinions and posts here on this site. And you'd be the FIRST person I'd ask if I had a question regarding illegal immigration or pollitics.

However....I really wish you hadn't made the above comment about atheists. As you know, I am an atheist, and while I know you have a low opinion of my choice to not believe in God....this is not what defines me. I hope that you can look beyond a person's belief or disbelief in God and see the person within.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    "Oh, and thanks for further substantiating my opinion of most atheists."

Crocket...I have a lot of respect for your opinions and posts here on this site. And you'd be the FIRST person I'd ask if I had a question regarding illegal immigration or pollitics.

However....I really wish you hadn't made the above comment about atheists. As you know, I am an atheist, and while I know you have a low opinion of my choice to not believe in God....this is not what defines me. I hope that you can look beyond a person's beliefe or disbelief in God and see the human inside.
    That's why I said "most."

If you wish, I will elaborate. If not, we can leave it at that. At any rate, I'm sure that you are thrilled to have cassie among your number.

No, I'd prefer not to get into a religious debate here. I don't think this is the appropriate forum for it. Besides, I have no problem with people who believe in God. And I learned a long time ago not to try to push an agenda (of atheism) on people. Just live and let live.

I don't know this woman who is also an atheist, but it is of absolutely no importance to me that I have a "kindred" here.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    No, I'd prefer not to get into a religious debate here. I don't think this is the appropriate forum for it. Besides, I have no problem with people who believe in God. And I learned a long time ago not to try to push an agenda (of atheism) on people. Just live and let live.

I don't know this woman who is also an atheist, but it is of absolutely no importance to me that I have a "kindred" here.
    I was not proposing a religious debate, but rather an exercise in logic and reasoning. But you do well to not attempt to push a religious or irreligious agenda. I myself am not uncomfortable discussing religion with other religious folks, which is actually a pretty vast majority of people, and I appreciate when people I know to be irreligious don't attempt to quash those discussions through claims of offense. I also believe that once persons have stated their religious or irreligious stance, it should be game for discussion. After all, the option of simply remaining silent always exists.

That said, I appreciate your candor and intend no offense.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost

"Cassie", it was Clinton who started this current surge in immigration by relaxing the rules on border checks and changing the operating procedure for the Border Patrol and INS. This was all done prior to the 1996 elections. Please check your facts before you launch into a tirade.

Clinton relaxed the rules on border checks ?? I've to investigate your claim. However, it was Boosh that proposed a guest worker's progrm that made the influx even greater.

Your opinion of most atheists is not really important to me. You believe in God is fine with me, people believing in God is fine, even Jehovah's but just don't bother me with it and never try to change my opinion on this subject.

I've experienced too many nasty things in my life to believe in a God. Too many have died for any religion, it ain't worth it. When religion becomes policy, we have a problem. The Bible the law or the book I must obey ? I'd better die. Give me freedom or give me death, but there's no freedom when the Bible rules this country - then give me death.

People that force me to believe in a God are not any better than the ones that..... well ,whatever. We can discuss any issue but we can never agree on religion. I'll better remain silent on this subject.
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cassie
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost

Clinton relaxed the rules on border checks ?? I've to investigate your claim. However, it was Boosh that proposed a guest worker's progrm that made the influx even greater.

Your opinion of most atheists is not really important to me. You believe in God is fine with me, people believing in God is fine, even Jehovah's but just don't bother me with it and never try to change my opinion on this subject.

I've experienced too many nasty things in my life to believe in a God. Too many have died for any religion, it ain't worth it. When religion becomes policy, we have a problem. The Bible the law or the book I must obey ? I'd better die. Give me freedom or give me death, but there's no freedom when the Bible rules this country - then give me death.

People that force me to believe in a God are not any better than the ones that..... well ,whatever. We can discuss any issue but we can never agree on religion. I'll better remain silent on this subject.
    Pray tell, what guest worker program are you saying Bush implemented, or are you claiming that the mere discussion of the possibility of a guest worker program caused the influx? If that's the case, are not the many Democrats, including the Clintons and most of the other golden boys of the party, at the very least equally complicit for backing either amnesty or a guest worker program?

As for the question regarding Clinton's opening of the borders as a matter of policy, please look over this excerpt from Sellout: The Inside Story of President Clinton’s Impeachment, by David P. Schippers, former Chief Counsel for the House Judiciary Committee:

My staff and I agreed that we needed to focus on the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS), which appeared to be running out of control. By the time we came to the subject, investigations by the General Accounting Office (GAO) and congressional committees had already indicated that the White House used the INS to further its political agenda. A blatant politicization of the agency took place during the 1996 presidential campaign when the White House pressured the INS into expediting its "Citizenship USA" (CUSA) program to grant citizenship to thousands of aliens that the White House counted as likely Democratic voters. To ensure maximum impact, the INS concentrated on aliens in key states — California, Florida, Illinois, New York, New Jersey, and Texas — that hold a combined 181 electoral votes, just 89 short of the total needed to win the election.

The program was placed under the direction of Vice President Al Gore. We received from the GAO a few e-mails indicating Vice President Gore’s role in the plan (which are included in Appendix A at the back of the book). He was responsible for keeping the pressure on, to make sure the aliens were pushed through by September 1, the last day to register for the presidential election.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast