Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

In the late 1930's, another leader in Europe was able draw large crowds like Obama because he was good with words.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasGal
    We'll see if my business gets started now, or completely flops, due to this development. I have trouble believing small businesses will thrive in the Obama environment.
    I think he is going to hammer small businesses with mandatory health care, paid vacation, everything they have in Europe. Unless you are the only employee forget about it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I bet it won't take long for the Obama glow to wear off these people who voted him in.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Does that mean the minorities who sit on their butts all day and collect welfare and don't care for the babies they pop out can now get out of the welfare line with their sense of entitlement and strive to make contributions to society and to better themselves now that the "racist and mean USA" has elected it's first black president?

I didn't think so...Too much to ask or hope for...

Quote Originally Posted by gemini282
    Does that mean the minorities who sit on their butts all day and collect welfare and don't care for the babies they pop out can now get out of the welfare line with their sense of entitlement and strive to make contributions to society and to better themselves now that the "racist and mean USA" has elected it's first black president?

I didn't think so...Too much to ask or hope for...
    ROFLMAO, good one gemini. However, I think these same people will have a very rude awakening when he's not going to be able to give them "the moon and the stars" and that they'll actually have to WORK.
    "

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    I'm sad knowing that the majority of Americans are ready to embrace Marxism! Who are these people?

They are people who don't understand the meaning of Marxist.

All they understood is that Obama was promising what they wanted to hear.

And every last one of them was reeled in hook, line, and sinker the same way every other Marxist, Communist, or whatever leader has reeled in the population they then proceeded to enslave and oppress.
    You got that right!

Why thank you MD Every once in awhile I even surprise myself

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I bet it won't take long for the Obama glow to wear off these people who voted him in.
    Yep, I hope they are ready for Great Depression II. Obama is going to turn the current recession into a Depression, the same way Roosevelt did. I don't know how Roosevelt was re-elected in 1936.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Yep, I hope they are ready for Great Depression II. Obama is going to turn the current recession into a Depression, the same way Roosevelt did. I don't know how Roosevelt was re-elected in 1936.
    I bet the Obama supporters will follow him no matter what he does...When he takes this country over a cliff, they will follow!

Don't dispair yet!!! Obama is only a president-elect....until he's sworn in!! More lawsuits may be flying before then!! If other Congressmen can be indicted for ethics misdeeds....why not Obama??? He has certainly committed his share!! There is still hope he might not make it to the WH...however slim!!

The run on the gun shops starts tomorrow. Good night Gracie.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast