Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sea Turtle: Why wait for the next election??? Obama is not the official president yet!!! You have several weeks until he's sworn in. With his past history of ethics violations and other issues....there are organizations still trying to unseat him. With his background and associates...he should not be allowed a top security clearance. His own Secret Service agents could not qualify for a security clearance with his background. Does it not bother anyone that he will have access to the utmost sensitive top secrets of the world....and we don't even know for sure that he is a U.S. citizen?? Who is this man???

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    SeaTurtle, have you lost your mind?

"better GOP platform?" The GOP ought be hung by their __s? Your site has the wrong numbers!

Republicans are traitors! They threw us under the bus in 2006 and now this?

Have you ever castrated a pig? Thats we have for a GOP, a nutless pig!
    Yet I could say SO much worse about the DemoRATS.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Quote Originally Posted by pack
    Sea Turtle: Why wait for the next election??? Obama is not the official president yet!!! You have several weeks until he's sworn in. With his past history of ethics violations and other issues....there are organizations still trying to unseat him. With his background and associates...he should not be allowed a top security clearance. His own Secret Service agents could not qualify for a security clearance with his background. Does it not bother anyone that he will have access to the utmost sensitive top secrets of the world....and we don't even know for sure that he is a U.S. citizen?? Who is this man???
    What should I do NOW, rather than launching an offensive for the future?

I am out of ideas. I thought a defeatobama2012 site would be a GOOD thing.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345