Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

President Highlights SS Plan's Benefits For Latinos

http://link.toolbot.com/latimes.com/55828

President Highlights Social Security Plan's For Latinos
    THE NATION

President Highlights Social Security Plan's Benefits for Latinos
    Bush tells business people an 'ownership society' would help low wage workers save.

By Warren Vieth and Sara Clarke, Times Staff Writers

WASHINGTON â€â€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

president decsribes latino benefits for ss

This really bothers me. He has to speak seperately with different ethnic groups to discuss social security benefits? Isn't this racist?!?!?
    Is the president abondoning all of us, by his 'special treatment' given to minority groups, which, by the way are way surpassing us in population?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Racist George Bush

Butterbean, you couldn't be more right. Imagine if Bush had pitched his lame-brained Social Security plan to groups of white people and told them how much it would benefit white people. Imagine the uproar! Imagine the screams of "racism" from all the heroic liberal pundits in the media. The great irony is, these so-called "anti-racists" are the biggest racists of them all. But that kind of double-speak is a story as old as "war is peace."

Re: Racist George Bush

Quote Originally Posted by Acebackwords
    Butterman, you couldn't be more right. Imagine if Bush had pitched his lame-brained Social Security plan to groups of white people and told them how much it would benefit white people. Imagine the uproar! Imagine the screams of "racism" from all the heroic liberal pundits in the media. The great irony is, these so-called "anti-racists" are the biggest racists of them all. But that kind of double-speak is a story as old as "war is peace."
    I know what you mean. sigh sigh groan

why don't they all just look at what he's telling them-the money's not going to be there,no matter who you are.

It is an attempt to tell Americans that we will be better off with illegal aliens here, since allowing it will supposedly save the social security program. I do not believe I will ever collect social security, but even if they have not raised the age to 80 by the time I am old enough... I will not sell out my nation for a social security check.

I would rather they remove the 11 million illegals, which would drive the wage rates up. Then people could afford to save more for their own retirements and not NEED social security. The govt, however, LIKES having the elderly dependant upon them. Dependancy = control = slavery.

which, by the way are way surpassing us in population?
    I guess we all need to get busy...

Does tthe Bush plan really surprise anyone here?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Stupid republicans!

Bush is catering again....all the republican party has to do with Hispanic voters is stick to their traditional agenda.....do you think all hispanics in Latin America are Democrats? lol

Just because a citizen is Hispanic does not mean he or she is a DEMOCRAT and believes in immigration! Lots of HISPANIC citizens want MASSIVE DEPORTATTIONS like I do!!

After reading that article, I was wondering if it was bush or kerry who was talking. Pandering to certain ethnic groups like that is just pathetic. If we want true equality, we treat everybody THE SAME. Enough of this liberal nonsense that's permeating every fabric of our society!

Bush.. Kerry.. I am uncertain it would make a difference either way. I am getting to feel that no matter who we vote for, we are looking at a globalist candidate on both sides. Some choice.

Weren't BOTH members of Skull and Bones?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast