Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is the President Threatening Members of Congress?

Gunshots in Washington DC: A Message from Bush to Congress to Pass the Immigration and Amnesty Bill
    Is the President Threatening Members of Congress?

The official story:

On Friday a work crew was doing legitimate repairs on an elevator in the building where the House of Representatives is located. During the repair process the workmen used a drill. A Republican member of Congress reported the sound of the drill to the police as probable gunshots. SWAT teams armed with automatic assault weapons then flooded into the building and locked it down. They ordered the US Congressmen to put their hands on their heads and forcibly evacuated them from their offices. They then searched each of the congressional offices for guns.

This seems like major overkill for an incident involving a work tool. Before offering an alternative explanation, some background on CAFTA and the Immigration and Amnesty Bill is nesessary.

CAFTA and the Immigration and Amnesty Bill:

CAFTA is the deceptively named “Central American Free Trade Agreement” that Bush forced through the House of Representatives last year. CAFTA, in combination with the Senate version of the Immigration and Amnesty Bill, calls for removing our borders, replacing American workers with foreigners and illegal immigrants, and outsourcing any remaining jobs. Under these two bills, all foreign workers will be legal, including those who previously entered the country illegally. One of these bills is no good without the other.

After being passed by the Senate, CAFTA was actually defeated by five votes in the House of Representatives. Bush had already signed the North American Security and Prosperity Partnership with Mexican president Vincent Fox and Canada’s Prime Minister Paul Martin. He did this illegally and without congressional authorization. CAFTA was an attempt to legitmize the illegal agreement signed by Bush, and he had already promised Fox and Martin that it would pass. Now it had been defeated. Bush illegally interfered with Congress after the vote by applying pressure on the House of Representatives. The vote was not closed on schedule. Tom Delay, who was still in charge at the time, stated that the president wants this bill and the vote will not end until it passes. The vote was left open while the GOP bribed, threatened, blackmailed, and otherwise extorted its own membership until enough votes were switched from “no” to “yes” to pass the bill. This is one of the rare occasions where Delay kept his word.

As previously stated, the Immigration and Amnesty Bill is the second half of CAFTA and neither bill is effective without the other.

Fast-forward a year. The Immigration and Amnesty Bill has passed the Senate but the House has declared that they will oppose it. They also said this about CAFTA and they initially kept their word before bowing to pressure from Bush. The Immigration and Amnesty Bill is in the exact same position that CAFTA was in. As far as Bush and the globalists are concerned, this bill MUST pass! The planned destruction of America, the draining of its accumulated wealth and the removal of its middle class will not stay on schedule if this bill fails.

The real reason behind the gunshots in the Capitol and the resulting raid on Congress:

The following assessment is a combination of fact and my personal opinion based on circumstantial evidence as well as the Neo-Cons’ philosophy and actual history of using deceit to further their goals. This is a much higher standard than the Neo-Cons grant to their political opponents.

Bush needs to insure that the Immigration and Amnesty Bill passes the House of Representatives the first time it is up for a vote, and he does not want major provisions like amnesty removed. He needs to send a message to Congress, and he has sent several.

The FBI raid on a Democratic congressman's office a week ago was the first message. Although legal and under warrant, the search of this congressman’s office was unusual and some claim unprecedented. This raid affirmed Bush’s lack of respect for the legislative branch and reminded Congress that he is the Boss.

Bush followed this up wih a message delivered to Congress by Alberto Gonzales, the US Attorney General. Gonzales made it clear that members of Congress would be investigated and their offices searched whenever the executive branch felt they were involved in criminal activities (which we know is every day). This would be a legitimate statement if the president and his attorney general had any regard for the rule of law themselves.

The Capitol gunshot incident is the latest and strongest of these warning messages to Congress. On Friday an emergency that was known to be false was declared. The noise from the construction drills was intentionally reported as gun shots by a Republican congressman. This allowed Bush to set the Police State in motion. Congressmen were removed from their offices by force and were further humiliated by the order to put their hands on their heads. Their offices were then searched, without warrants, for evidence of anything that could be used against them to force a "yes" vote on the Immigration and Amnesty Bill. Most congressmen involve themselves in unethical and illegal activities. It is presumed that Bush now has plenty of evidence to use against them. The message from the executive branch to Congress is clear: vote yes on the Immigration and Amnesty Bill without any major alterations or your career is over. The House and the Senate have not yet started to compromise on the bill. Bush will use any evidence he obtained from the illegal office searches to insure that provisions like full amnesty are never threatened at any point in the process. This will almost guarantee its final passage.

Conclusion:

There is evil intent behind this incident, and there is a reason why the congressional offices were searched AFTER the legislators were removed by force. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Delta Force or a similar military team was present to photograph the congressmen's files. Regardless of the details, this is a clear message from the executive branch to the legislative branch to toe the line by passing the legislation demanded by the dictator in the Oval Office. This has Karl Rove written all over it. It appears that he is still actively plotting the destruction of Bush’s opponents even as he falls himself.

Passage of CAFTA was predetermined and so is passage of its cousin, the Immigration and Amnesty Bill. Or is it? Let’s hope that there are enough real Americans in the House of Representatives to stand up and say “no” to the dictator, regardless of anything he may use against them. A “no” vote on the amnesty bill is a “yes” vote for the preservation of America, its wealth, its jobs, and its constitutional form of government. It is a vote for freedom.

http://www.congress.org/congressorg/iss ... ongressorg

this was posted on Congress.org
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Thats tough one to swallow, I still think it WAS a gunshot and we are being lied to. But this? seems a little far fetched..

Quote Originally Posted by Xianleather
    Thats tough one to swallow, I still think it WAS a gunshot and we are being lied to. But this? seems a little far fetched..
    doesn't seem far fetched to me. Clinton did the same thing during his impeachment trial, he obtained the personal records of Congress
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Yes we are being lied to. The question is about what. Is it far fetched? Hardly. This is in keeping with everything else this president has pulled.

Anything is possible - anything has been possible for at last 3 administrations.

As for Clinton getting the records during impeachment - he got them as soon as he got into the WH - remember the FBI files? And who was the ex-bouncer no one hired, but somehow was involved with the files?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Anything is possible - anything has been possible for at last 3 administrations.

As for Clinton getting the records during impeachment - he got them as soon as he got into the WH - remember the FBI files? And who was the ex-bouncer no one hired, but somehow was involved with the files?
    thanks for clarifying that, I thought it was sooner but just couldn't remember -- guess he was saving them for a rainy day.

I seem to recall THREE different occasions where El Presidente Bush-Fox sarcastically stated that things would be much easier if this were a dictatorship - as long as HE was the dictator. Media people laughed. I didn't find a thing about it which was humorous. The first time he made a remark about dictatorship with him as the dictator, I got angry but set it on the back burner. On the second time he made such a "bit of humor" I was incensed, and have been ever since.

Many motives are hidden behind the label of "sarcasm". In his case, sarcasm serves as a very nice tool for lightly veiling his true intentions.

So the information on this thread could very well be legitimate. Harassment, intimidation an coercion of the legislative branch must be stopped IMMEDIATELY!! They represent us (supposed to at least) and it is up to US to bring this kind of behavior to a halt.

I realize I'm treading on VERY shaky ground in even contemplating what I'm about to mention, but I foresee it becoming a real necessity.

There is an option the people can call for when a branch of government becomes extremely corrupted to the point that it begins to either disregard the Constitution in totality - OR - begins making attempts to come up with improper interpretations of the Constitution, thereby rewriting it.

The tool in question is what is termed a "Constitutional Convention" or "Con-Con" for short. The process is quite lengthy and you may want to do some research on the pros and cons of initiating a "Con-Con". It's there as a last resort to preventing violence and it's resulting declaration of Martial Law.

Much damage can be done if not exercised properly and with the people literally standing there breathing down the necks of those who are involved.

A constitutional convention is a gathering of delegates for the purpose of writing a new constitution or revising an existing constitution. A general constitutional convention is called to create the first constitution of a political unit or to entirely replace an existing constitution. An unlimited constitutional convention is called to revise an existing constitution.

In the wrong hands, such a convention could be used to completely re-write the U.S. Constitution. Whereas, in the PROPER hands of those with deeply held moral constraints, such a convention could be used to implement new articles within the Constitution for the purpose of restricting further what branches of government are permitted to do and NOT permitted to do.

More information on forming and exercising a Constitutional Convention can be found at http://tinyurl.com/lv2o8
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

I can see that such an action at this moment and time would be an extreme gamble. The corruption is so extensive I can see the process being hijacked very quickly and turned into a favorable process to achieve Bush's ultimate agenda. There are so many hands in this cookie jar no one can be trusted.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezzabell
    I can see that such an action at this moment and time would be an extreme gamble. The corruption is so extensive I can see the process being hijacked very quickly and turned into a favorable process to achieve Bush's ultimate agenda. There are so many hands in this cookie jar no one can be trusted.
    Oh NO!! Not "right at the moment". You are correct, and this isn't what I meant. First everyone needs to DEEP RESEARCH each and every candidate for Congress and Senate. Elect those who could be entrusted and who are Constitutional.

Laws can be challenged and repealed. Agreed-upon Constitutional articles and amendments cannot.

This is not the time for it. I strictly meant to make mention of it for those who desire to research HOW the Constitution can be modified and added to in a worst-case scenario. I do believe we are seeing this at the moment. Thanks be to our founding forefathers that there are time limits on the Presidency!! With a few truly horrible Presidents who have sought to undermine the will of the people, a Constitutional Convention could be in order in the future.

It IS a viable tool, and the PEOPLE must ensure the delegation is composed of some people with deep integrity and love of this nation.

Research it and store it in your mental file cabinets. There may come a day when this is proposed by the ENEMY. The Clinton administration came very close to implementing this as a matter of fact.

Then again, the enemy doesn't even recognize or care about the Constitution. A truly ruthless enemy will suspend the entire Constitution in a (possibly manufactured) state of emergency. No Con-Con needed by those types of people.

Kurt
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

I have proposed a convention myself. But like you said, with all the corruption going on, we need to make sure we have a clean state --

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast