Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Presidential Message: Kwanzaa 2005

I send greetings to those observing Kwanzaa.

African Americans and people around the world reflect on African heritage during Kwanzaa. The seven days of this celebration emphasize the seven principles of Nguzo Saba -- unity, self-determination, collective work and responsibility, cooperative economics, purpose, creativity, and faith. These values contribute to a culture of citizenship and compassion, and Kwanzaa activities help pass on African values and traditions to future generations.

As families and friends gather for Kwanzaa, Americans remember the many contributions African Americans have made to our country's character and celebrate the diversity that makes our Nation strong. May your commitment to family, faith, and community thrive during this holiday season and throughout the coming year.

Laura and I send our best wishes for a happy Kwanzaa.

GEORGE W. BUSH
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with the inventor of Kwanzaa, Ron Karenga, I give the following:

"In 1971 Karenga, Louis Smith, and Luz Maria Tamayo were convicted of felonious assault and false imprisonment for assaulting and torturing two women from the United Slaves, Deborah Jones & Gail Davis. A May 14, 1971 article in the Los Angeles Times described the testimony of one of the women: "Deborah Jones, who once was given the Swahili title of an African queen, said she and Gail Davis were whipped with an electrical cord and beaten with a karate baton after being ordered to remove their clothes. She testified that a hot soldering iron was placed in Miss Davis' mouth and placed against Miss Davis' face and that one of her own big toes was tightened in a vise. Karenga, head of US, also put detergent and running hoses in their mouths, she said." They also were hit on the heads with toasters."

This is TOTAL BS. I've even heard BLACK PEOPLE SAY that Kwanzaa is bogus. WHO advises the President and WHO READS for him??? He needs to study up on these fake holidays. Good research, Count.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

thats a Keeper C.F.!
    I'll have to print it out on my Kwanza card next year-
    Personally the holiday reeks of Politically Correct, long faced, dreariness and is about as exciting as taxes-
    a real holiday would be fun ~ Kwanza will be force fed to us the same way mexican independance day is

I swear this man will say anything if he thinks it might earn him some points with someone !

"Vigilantes"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He is the biggest PANDERER I've ever seen. Like I said--I wonder which of his advisors put him out there with that kind of MALARKEY???
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    He is the biggest PANDERER I've ever seen.
    Yes, he certainly is.

I was just thinking that it was too bad for Tookie Williams that he didn't come up with this scam, instead of the co-authoring some kids books one.

If he had, he'd be having Kwanzaa dinner at the White House, instead of being a pile of dust.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    He is the biggest PANDERER I've ever seen. Like I said--I wonder which of his advisors put him out there with that kind of MALARKEY???
    I still think Bill Clinton is the biggest panderer. Bush is nowhere close to him.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

No--I don't agree with that, Brian. I think they are TIED for the DUBIOUS HONOR.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    You people make me sick. Questioning Kwanzaa.

You need to look at these photos of a young man celebrating Kwanzaa. He proves it is a real holiday.
    http://modifiedliving.com/seniorpictures/kwanzaa.htm

Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast