Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Looks like a bunch of HOODLUMS to me.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    Main Entry: hood·lum
    Pronunciation: 'hüd-l&m, 'hud-
    Function: noun
    Etymology: perhaps from German dialect (Swabia) hudelum disorderly
    1 : THUG; especially : one who commits acts of violence
    2 : a young ruffian
    - hood·lum·ish /-l&-mish/ adjective
    - hood·lum·ism /-"mi-z&m/ noun

Well, I wouldn't call them hoodlums. They're just American young people having fun
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Main Entry: hood·lum
    Pronunciation: 'hüd-l&m, 'hud-
    Function: noun
    Etymology: perhaps from German dialect (Swabia) hudelum disorderly
    1 : THUG; especially : one who commits acts of violence
    2 : a young ruffian
    - hood·lum·ish /-l&-mish/ adjective
    - hood·lum·ism /-"mi-z&m/ noun

Well, I wouldn't call them hoodlums. They're just American young people having fun

I was saying this tongue in cheek anyway

OK! Still looks like a wild bunch to me.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Just when I didn't think it would get any worse with Bush, here's this idiot, this demon spawn is giving a stump speech about Kwanzaa. Freaking Kwanzaa?

Let me get this straight. The so called faithful christian didn't say one thing about Christmas or Jesus Christ for that matter, but he'll go on and on about some fake black holiday made up by some shyster named Ron Karenga in 1971 in order to make blacks FEEL GOOD ABOUT THEMSELVES. What a joke. Even blacks have acknowledged to me that Kwanzaa is bogus. First the Rosa Parks nonsense and now this. If I was black I would be highly insulted that this buffoon in the White House would pretend to speak for me. Heck I'm white and I'm still insulted. That's just the point. This clown instead of trying to protect our nation still goes on like he's still trying to get reelected and trying to appease those who are still going to hate him regardless. When acknowledging KWANZAA is more important than protecting our BORDERS, OUR COUNTRY then we have ourselves an idiot/moron/traitor in the White House. What's next Mr Bush, are we going to name the White House the Black House? Are we going to move the nations capital over to Harlem or Detroit? Maybe we can provide slave reparations for something that happened 140 years ago.

Earth to idiot/moron/demon Bush, America celebrates Christmas which is a real legitimate holiday, not fake/phony Kwanzaa. They don't even celebrate Kwanzaa in Africa. Someone who is suppose to be a practicing christian (which in Bush's case I highly question) should know this. Heck anyone with an IQ above that of toilet paper would know this. Can someone please get this idiot out of office? I can't take 3 more years of this crap. I can't take this pandering to the lowest common denominator. I feel like I lose IQ points everytime I listen to this numbskull speak. I hate him, I really hate him.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

OK! Still looks like a wild bunch to me.
    yea wild bunch sounds about right

dman--DON'T forget --- the WHITE HOUSE CHRISTMAS cards said, "Happy HOLIDAYS"! NOT, Merry Christmas. Not, JOYFUL CHRISTMAS. NOT KISS MY FOOT CHRISTMAS. JUST HAPPY HOLIDAYS. You would THINK that the PRESIDENT of the United States could get away from being politically CORRECT for ONE WEEK.

I've had black friends tell me that Kwanzaa is malarkey too. I would LOVE to know who dreamed this stunt up. CONDI maybe???

dman--DON'T forget --- the WHITE HOUSE CHRISTMAS cards said, "Happy HOLIDAYS"! NOT, Merry Christmas. Not, JOYFUL CHRISTMAS. NOT KISS MY FOOT CHRISTMAS. JUST HAPPY HOLIDAYS. You would THINK that the PRESIDENT of the United States could get away from being politically CORRECT for ONE WEEK.
    That tells me right there that not only is Bush a fake conservative, but he's also a fake christian too. He's not the practicing christian that his cronies make him out to be because no real practicing christian would exclude Christmas or give a hoot about phony holidays like Kwanzaa. The fact that he said nothing about Christmas and yet hypes up Kwanzaa is just one example of many that backs up my claim.

America, the presidunce you voted for is a total fraud through and through. He's a complete phoney in everything he says and does and a total hypocrit to boot. Hey Jorge did God tell you to exclude Christmas and hype up the sham that is Kwanzaa? Yeah that's the ticket, that must be it.

Jorge Bush, you are no better than the people that put Jesus on the cross. I totally believe this a-hole would sell Jesus out too if he knew he could profit from it. One of the only things that keeps me going is knowing full well that when the day of judgement comes, I'll get to have a great view of watching first hand Jorge Bush and his band of cronies try to lie and con their way into heaven, only it aint gonna work. God's swiftest judgement will be for people like Bush. I may not be perfect and I will have to answer for what I've done, but my judgement will be a cakewalk compared to what happens to Jorge Bush and his inner circle.

May you rot for what your doing to our country.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    Just when I didn't think it would get any worse with Bush, here's this idiot, this demon spawn is giving a stump speech about Kwanzaa. Freaking Kwanzaa?
    I imagine that Bush's Brain, Karl Rove, figures that the GOP might be able to get as much as 6% of the black vote next time if they keep doing this stuff.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

the presidunce
    I LOVE THAT, dman. THE PRESIDUNCE!!!!

Count--that was EXACTLY what I thought when I first heard that. I said to myself, "SELF--KARL IS BACK ON THE JOB"!!! Trying to scare up some mid-term votes.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast