Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Only 2.23 million? And how many of those are not Hispanic, but folks from other countries like France, the former Soviet satellites or even China. Even if there were mostly Hispanic in the program, it means to me the majority are not interested in learning English proficiency because they have everything they need in their own communities and they know that we will have to bend to demands from nutcases like LaRaza, plus have to provide translators at taxpayer expense for legal proceedings. The 2.23 million seem they do want to assimilate into their new culture, while the rest don't give a poop.
    They learn that 'Press 2' for Spanish means 'Press 2 for welfare'. That's all we need just as unemployment rises and our economy worsens, a group of permanent "victims" who need everything handed to them on a silver platter including "guest worker jobs" courtesy of a bunch of employers who won't hire American citizens. I've read "Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire" and what we are going through is just as bad. It took Europe over 1500 years to recover from the destruction of Rome's government.

Quote Originally Posted by gemini282
    As I see it they don't really care about "their" people just about themselves but leave these people disillusioned thinking that the enemy is "white" when in reality the true enemy is those promising to help them.
    You have described exactly what happened in Detroit as more and more Muslims immigrated to this area and they were propagandized to hate America and white Americans and go on welfare. They do not want to see poor Muslims get ahead they just want them mired in their own culture and a slave to it. As things get worse and worse the 'welfare' recipient is taught to use white people as a scapegoat. Things fall apart. I keep telling people to watch this video of what Detroit looks like today and it causes you to ask yourself if the Black leadership in the Democratic party and Muslim 'multi-culturalism' are such good things for society why are things in this state today?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6WKMNmFsxM

A Tour Of Detroit's Ghetto

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12