Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Press Conference Coming Washington DC Immigration March

CNN reports that the numbers are low for protesters rallying in Washington DC. There will be a press conference shortly from these amnesty supporters.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They are suppose to list their demands from our government at this press conference. I have about 3 or 4 things going on all at once here, so if someone else can help keep an eye on this in case I miss it, I would appreciate it.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tinybob - I can help monitor for the next 30 minutes or so.

I noticed E.D. Hill on Fox is going to cover the marches emphasizing the Church / religious facilitation angle and even spoke of the recent Pope's comments.

Thanks, Phred. SOSAD is watching, too. I should be done shortly with some of these things.

The biased, one-sided MSM reports (Associated Press etc.) referring to "immigrant rights" marches with accompanying sob stories are starting to roll in.

Don't forget to make your calls.

You bet tiny. I've been flipping back and forth between CNN/Fox - E.D.'s interview with Jonathan Morris (with Catholic Church, who actually is handling the interview reasonably well). He is saying "countries have a right and obligation to regulate immigration both for the benefit for the immigrants themselves but also for the protection of the destination country itself".
    He reiterated the point multiple times during the interview. He said other stuff as well too of course.

I love Father Morris. He always makes a lot of sense.

Skippy - Even though I am a big critic of religious orgs. getting involved in the immigration debate...I'll give him credit. He handled that exceptionally well.

Okay, I can keep an eye on some of this now. I just heard on CNN that the numbers of protesters are small.

tiny - ok. Yes, I've heard the same thing from a bunch of different sources now. Gatherings have been fairly modest in size in many cities so far. The one thing I'd throw out as a condition/qualifier is, though, that the formal marches in many cities are scheduled to happen at 4pm local time(s).

I am planning on getting downtown today to go monitor in person later this afternoon (the plan could be sidetracked, depending, but that is my plan and goal).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast