Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pressure needed on McCain, Graham and Kyl.

I just heard a press conference at the end of the immigration reform meeting on CNN en Espanol. Obama said a few words about making the legal immigration process much faster with the use of technology and the internet. He also said that he supported giving a pathway to citizenship to the 12 million illegal aliens who are "hidding in the shadows".

He then gave props to Senators McCain and Graham, for supporting CIR and acknowledged that they paid a poltical price in the past and commended them it. Senator Kyl was also mentioned to be in the meeting by the CNN anchor.

Its time to remind these RINOs what their base thinks of them supporting amnesty.

Senator John McCain:
    Phoenix Office:
    5353 North 16th Street
    Suite 105
    Phoenix, AZ 85016
    Main: 602-952-2410
    Fax: 602-952-8702

Tempe Office:
    4703 South Lakeshore Drive
    Suite 1
    Tempe, AZ 85282
    Main: 480-897-6289
    Fax: 480-897-8389

Tucson Office:
    407 West Congress Street
    Suite 103
    Tucson, AZ 85701
    Main: 520-670-6334
    Fax: 520-670-6637

Washington Office:
    241 Russell Senate Office Building
    Washington, DC 20510
    Main: 202-224-2235
    Fax: 202-228-2862

Senator Lindsey Graham:

Washington Office
    290 Russell Senate Office Building
    Washington, DC 20510
    Main: (202) 224-5972
    Map this | Directions To

Upstate Regional Office
    101 East Washington Street
    Suite 220
    Greenville, SC 29601
    Main: (864) 250-1417
    Map this | Directions To

Midlands Regional Office
    508 Hampton Street
    Suite 202
    Columbia, SC 29201
    Main: (803) 933-0112
    Map this | Directions To

Pee Dee Regional Office
    McMillan Federal Building
    401 West Evans Street, Suite 226B
    Florence, SC 29501
    Main: (843) 669-1505
    Map this | Directions To

Lowcountry Regional Office
    530 Johnnie Dodds Boulevard, Suite 202
    Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464
    Main: (843) 849-3887
    Map this | Directions To

Piedmont Regional Office
    140 East Main Street, Suite 110
    Rock Hill, SC 29730
    Main: (803) 366-2828
    Map this | Directions To

Golden Corner Regional Office
    124 Exchange Street
    Pendleton, SC 29678
    Main: (864) 646-4090
    Map this | Directions To

Senator John Kyl:

WASHINGTON, D.C. OFFICE
    730 Hart Senate Building
    Washington, D.C. 20510
    Phone: (202) 224-4521
    Fax: (202) 224-2207

PHOENIX OFFICE
    2200 East Camelback, Suite 120
    Phoenix, Arizona 85016-3455
    Phone: (602) 840-1891
    Fax: (602) 957-6838

TUCSON OFFICE
    6840 North Oracle Road, Suite 150
    Tucson, Arizona 85704
    Phone: (520) 575-8633
    Fax: (520) 797-3232

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    it will not do any good... these three Amigo's need to be working the corners selling crack... seeings how they do so well doing it in DC
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    it will not do any good... these three Amigo's need to be working the corners selling crack... seeings how they do so well doing it in DC
    '
    We have to keep trying.

ELE

We must fight no matter what comes our way.

I made the calls. Good news, I was told that Senator Kyl is voting against Amnesty. I'm not sure about Mc Cain or Graham. I think we do have hope (in a good way) because Mc Cain saw that even being the Co-Consirator of the McCain-Kennedy Betray the American People bill did not get him elected President by the Hispanic population. We are still the majority and he needs our votes. Graham has been speaking out against the Obama dictatorship so he may vote in favor of the American people.

Let's all Pray that God will Bless and keep our country a Amnesty-free Democratic nation..................
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE, don't be too sure.... the Dems are VERY SNEAKY and according to Janet Mugueria, Linda Sanchez, Dick Durbin, Schumer and Reid... everything for AMNESTY is being done "behind the scenes and eyes" of the American public through internal laws, regulations, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by American-ized
    ELE, don't be too sure.... the Dems are VERY SNEAKY and according to Janet Mugueria, Linda Sanchez, Dick Durbin, Schumer and Reid... everything for AMNESTY is being done "behind the scenes and eyes" of the American public through internal laws, regulations, etc...

I haven't heard that.

Can you point me in the direction of where I can find those statements.....or any implication along those lines.......?

I'd like to use them in my communications.

ELE

We must fight until the illegals are are out of OUR country

I have been watching C-Span and see that the rules commitee is stopping Republicans from adding amnendments to bad bills. They are not allowing Rep's to speak. The Dem's are claiming they are doing this so that they can get their work done for the American people. The truth is that the Dem's want to push through bad legislature to help their "Special Interest" groups and the Rep's have been trying to stop them. I wondered if this measure was enacted so that the Dem's could more easily push through Cap And Enslave, Hate Crimes bill, take away our means of defense, and then enforce Amnesty. If they push Amnesty though in the same way that they shoved the Communist Health Care Plan and the Stimulus 8,000 plus Obama's Pork Pride bill, the American people must not sit still for it. Perhaps the American people need to follow some of the examples of our forefathers that bravely fought so that we could be a free nation.

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    I live in Arizona. Kyl isn't bad. He actually has some devotion in his head to this country. I actually think McCain is more of a globalist, like Obama. I don't think he has problems with selling us out behind closed doors. Graham I think is a dope. I think he responds to calls and faxes. He realizes it represent voters.

I will keep up the fight.

Rep. Loretta Sanchez, D-Garden Grove, who chairs the subcommittee on the border, was among the House members and senators at the meeting. It was a bipartisan group but according to Hill publications more Democrats than Republicans were there.

“When the President asked me whether we can pass comprehensive immigration reform this Congress, I smiled and said, “Mr. President, yes we can,’’ said Sen. Chuck Schumer. Schumer chairs the immigration subcommittee.

Principles include a way for illegal immigrants to register and convert to legal status, family reunification, a way to encourage the “best and brightestâ€

Got a link?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast