Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    American-ized wrote:

[quote]Rep. Loretta Sanchez, D-Garden Grove, who chairs the subcommittee on the border, was among the House members and senators at the meeting. It was a bipartisan group but according to Hill publications more Democrats than Republicans were there.

“When the President asked me whether we can pass comprehensive immigration reform this Congress, I smiled and said, “Mr. President, yes we can,’’ said Sen. Chuck Schumer. Schumer chairs the immigration subcommittee.

Principles include a way for illegal immigrants to register and convert to legal status, family reunification, a way to encourage the “best and brightestâ€

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If you have the chance, also call Texas senator John Cornyn, who is pressuring Obama hard to push CIR amnesty. As you may recall, Cornyn has been saying that to "regain the American's people trust," we have to enforce the laws & secure the borders first. As we know, this is not the case and our trust has not been ragained so he should NOT be pushing CIR.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="MW"]American-ized wrote:

[quote]Rep. Loretta Sanchez, D-Garden Grove, who chairs the subcommittee on the border, was among the House members and senators at the meeting. It was a bipartisan group but according to Hill publications more Democrats than Republicans were there.

“When the President asked me whether we can pass comprehensive immigration reform this Congress, I smiled and said, “Mr. President, yes we can,’’ said Sen. Chuck Schumer. Schumer chairs the immigration subcommittee.

Principles include a way for illegal immigrants to register and convert to legal status, family reunification, a way to encourage the “best and brightestâ€
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

[quote="kniggit"][quote="MW"]American-ized wrote:

<div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

BTW, I find it interesting that there was nothing about this meeting on The Race LaRaza's website as of this evening, Saturday, the meeting was Thursday. Likewise, nothing on LULACs or MALDEFs. So they are not even publicly posting anything about it for their own followers. I'm just curious as to why not? Because its secretive, and anyone could read their website?

Maybe they just don't get it updated that often, I'll check it again later.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

MW
    Pressure needed on McCain, Graham and Kyl.
    Pressure might work on Kyl, but I think McCain and Graham are a lost cause.

Kniggit wrote:

Thanks for the link, Kniggit.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Pressure needed on McCain, Graham and Kyl.

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    Obama said a few words about making the legal immigration process much faster with the use of technology and the internet.
    So Obama will use technology and the Internet to speed up legal immigration, but refuses to use technology (e.g., E-Verify) to curtail illegal immigration. What a farce.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by American-ized
    ELE, don't be too sure.... the Dems are VERY SNEAKY and according to Janet Mugueria, Linda Sanchez, Dick Durbin, Schumer and Reid... everything for AMNESTY is being done "behind the scenes and eyes" of the American public through internal laws, regulations, etc...
    Yeah the puppet masters are pulling the strings and the traitors are scuttling to do their bidding in stealth just like bush tried to do with the North American Union

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12