Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Prince William County illegal immigrants plan work stoppage

http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/1007/461987.html

Seems they are at it again, trying to prove how much we need them to survive.

I have a deal . . .if any illegal immigrants wants to stop working, how about then citizens get to take a day off from paying taxes to support them, to stop paying for "services" and a day off rom their kids in our schools??

It's so ridiculous it's almost comical at this point.

When are these idiots going to learn? The more crap like this they try to pull, the more people turn against them! And their idiocy proves nothing, except they are not needed.

And we'll see once again what minimal economic impact they have.

Call the Senate: NO AgJOBS or Dream Act Amnesties !
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

To bad they don't just leave. I'm sure the crys of joy would reach the space station. They have rallied themselves to death and still don't get it............
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need to deport all illegals and then determine how many immigrants we need in America. WE will never get our country straightened out until we get rid of illegals and settle on what immigration is needed after Americans have jobs.

I think you're right,though -- the more they do this, the more attention goes to this issue and people will begin to wake up and take sides, either for, or against.

Geez, we just don't need this in America. We really don't. Yet another polarizing issue.

Everytime they do something like this it helps our side, we need them to keep doing things that bring attention to them, because every time Americans see this stuff, a few more wake up, I believe time is on our side. Citizens are appalled to see these people doing this in their country. They look arrogant, pushy and demanding in a country they should not even be in.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Exactly, sosad. Who could look at that and not deduct how arrogant and demanding it is. It's not like they're even asking just to remain here and provide for their families . ..they're b***tching because PWC wants to cut off services to them!!

So, they seem to think that they should be paid not only in cash, but also in welfare services on top of it.

The rest of us, well, we just have to budget, I guess, for the things we'd like to have in life.

GRRRRRRRRR -- I think my blood pressure is rising on this one!!!

I can not even describe the madness I have for this situation. If you came here illegaly...you broke the law!

If I were to be pulled over drunk...I would be arrested and have to pay the consequence, WHY? B/C it's illegal to drink and drive, just like it is to come here illegaly.......it's the law.

If they can't except or respect that, then why should the legal laws respect them???????

OK, the work stoppage will be just like the last one, no effect. I didn't report on it because all I saw were four brand new Ford Pick up trucks with Mexican flags draped over the tail gates. They had their four way blinkers on and drove at a high rate of speed down the Parkway. There were Motorcycle Cops out ensuring that no one impeded traffic. Let em have a work stoppage, let em move out of my county. Let em move back to Mexico. I don't care anymore. I am proud of what the County Government did (although they didn't go far enough), it was a good first step. They need to go farther.

By the way, it is being reported that some of the illegal community has already left this county destined for states that have "safe harbors" for the illegal felons. I am awaiting some better stats to report on the truthfulness...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast