Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bring back the gladiator events and let them fight to the death. Prison population is reduced and they can settle ALL their differences.

AE

Funny you said that, we were just watching something about the Romans, the Roman slaves and Spartacus....how ironic!
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

The federal courts also told ca to reduce prison population over the next 5 years. Only problem is, they come back. I hope it's not from Chino as i live about 5 miles from there.

Quote Originally Posted by OhThuRtyWoN
    Quote Originally Posted by attorneyatlaw
    Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    How come Sharpton isn't bringing his posse to town, protesting the racial profiling of blacks? NAACP? Anyone?
    LoL something I have been asking for over a year now. Besides the prison gangs, Mexican gangs have targeted and killed innocent blacks in Los Angelas. One was a little girl and no one seems to think its a big deal.

Its a part of the La Raza movement.
    It is the prison gangs that run the outside gangs. The Mexican Mafia in their quest to seek a monopoly over the drug trade has ordered all of their soldiers to declare war with blacks because of the drug trade. This specific event will spill over into the streets very soon and you will see violence between the two as a result of this riot. This all has to do with drugs. That is why you don't see Latino gangs killing each other like they did in the early 90's and 80's. Plain and simple: If you are Latino/ Mexican and their is a fight, or brawl and you don't back up your race, you are a dead man. I've had clients/defendants attest to this many many times.
    Its deeper than that in Ca. It does have something to do with drugs but Mexican Vs. Mexican gang violence is still higher. The only gangs La Eme control is the ones with the 13 after it like MS 13, Florencia 13. These gangs pay taxes for protection in prison. The whole gang scene in Cali is pretty much oblivious to this immigration movement. They only care about their gang. La Eme and the Aryan Brotherhood has agreed to a truce to eliminate all blacks from the drug trade. Little does La Eme know if that happens, their plans of ethnic cleansing will be genocide since they will flood their own neighborhoods with drugs. History repeats it self. My black people done it in the 80's with crack-cocaine. Stupid is, stupid does!
    Just about every Southern California gang is controlled by La Eme, not just those with a 13 in their name. M is the 13th letter of the alphabet, so when gangs tag they may include a 13 not because it is a part of their name but a tribute to La Eme. The violence amongst Mexican gangs can only be authorized by shot callers who must adhere to MM rules. Anyone who is not paying taxes or skimming gets a green light. Anyone badmouthing gets green lighted. It is this intimidation that keeps their soldiers in order.

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    How come Sharpton isn't bringing his posse to town, protesting the racial profiling of blacks? NAACP? Anyone?
    LoL something I have been asking for over a year now. Besides the prison gangs, Mexican gangs have targeted and killed innocent blacks in Los Angelas. One was a little girl and no one seems to think its a big deal.

Its a part of the La Raza movement.
    It is the prison gangs that run the outside gangs. The Mexican Mafia in their quest to seek a monopoly over the drug trade has ordered all of their soldiers to declare war with blacks because of the drug trade. This specific event will spill over into the streets very soon and you will see violence between the two as a result of this riot. This all has to do with drugs. That is why you don't see Latino gangs killing each other like they did in the early 90's and 80's. Plain and simple: If you are Latino/ Mexican and their is a fight, or brawl and you don't back up your race, you are a dead man. I've had clients/defendants attest to this many many times.
    Its deeper than that in Ca. It does have something to do with drugs but Mexican Vs. Mexican gang violence is still higher. The only gangs La Eme control is the ones with the 13 after it like MS 13, Florencia 13. These gangs pay taxes for protection in prison. The whole gang scene in Cali is pretty much oblivious to this immigration movement. They only care about their gang. La Eme and the Aryan Brotherhood has agreed to a truce to eliminate all blacks from the drug trade. Little does La Eme know if that happens, their plans of ethnic cleansing will be genocide since they will flood their own neighborhoods with drugs. History repeats it self. My black people done it in the 80's with crack-cocaine. Stupid is, stupid does!
    Just about every Southern California gang is controlled by La Eme, not just those with a 13 in their name. M is the 13th letter of the alphabet, so when gangs tag they may include a 13 not because it is a part of their name but a tribute to La Eme. The violence amongst Mexican gangs can only be authorized by shot callers who must adhere to MM rules. Anyone who is not paying taxes or skimming gets a green light. Anyone badmouthing gets green lighted. It is this intimidation that keeps their soldiers in order.
    All the gangs are not working under the MM. And you can bet your bottom azz dollar that they dont pay tax to MM either. They fight with each other though. BUT....when any of them are faced with a non-latino gang challenge THEN the latino gangs will pull together to meet the challenge. And then when that is done, they will resume fighting with each other. It is just not so organized as it is made out to be. If they fight with black gangs it is to overcome a threat, or take territory.....not just because they are black. Bosses...lol. They dont really have bosses. Its more like they have really regular, sort of regular, and not very regular gang members. The really regular members are the core. There is not big gang org either. They run in bands of smaller neighborhood gangs. They will pull together though, even with other bands that they fight with.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think I read somewhere it costs like 100,000 per year, per inmate to be locked up. Most Americans don't EARN that much money in THREE years time. I say deport the gangs in old rickety busses donated by charity, then seal the border. Get em outta here

How many of the American prisoners are in jail because there are no jobs for them outside? I know a guy that fit the "idle hands do the devils work" description. When he had no job, he broke the law and ended up in jail. Now that E verify is rolling along, that won't happen again.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

This Hurts

the Racist Liberal Progressive cause so they will do everything they can to keep this hush hush in the mainstream media...

Rather than protect an ethnic group under assault, the Southern Poverty Law Center will make every effort to hide this information...

Quote Originally Posted by AngryTX
    Bring back the gladiator events and let them fight to the death. Prison population is reduced and they can settle ALL their differences.
    AngryTx, that is despicable, violent, and takes us back to a time where life didn't matter........I LIKE IT!!

We could charge admission. The spectators would wear the color of their favorite gang.

"WESTSIIIIDE!".....(pop) {sound of MS-13 member getting capped in the ass}
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Where is all those big mouths that are always hollaring "Racisim" ????

OOO thats right...........Only WHITE people can be racsit Bunch of idiots !
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

AE

Sandra, that is one of the things I am SO tired of.

We actually had a kind in our complex say that one time to our son. "All white people are racists, everyone knows that".

These kids are taught this at home.

My son started something with the then manager, who was harassing our kids just because they were the only white kids (oh yes we knew why and he admitted he would play favorites because the other kids were Latino). He would say something to my son, and my son (then 12/13) would respond to him "are you saying that just because I am white?", or "are you saying I can't be in the upper parking lot just because I am white?". Turned the tables on him and he never knew what to say, he mainly just walked away and left him alone after that.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast