Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Don't you just love it when they make demands for things they're not entitled to? Nobody in this country, legal or illegal has the right to demand we stop enforcing the laws that were passed by the people. And we'll fight to keep getting our laws enforced.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

can you guess where the USA would be at now, if kennedy- mcain passed? thank god for the WWW!!! accurate up to the minute info will keep even the most ignorant on page. satilite and cable too. i like the IA's wearin a SOUR-PUSS !!!

. And in order to advance the debate, we need ti take to the streets, go to Congress, write to our congressmen, senators, and we tell them what we want and how we want it".

Tell them what YOU want and HOW YOU want it? And just who the hell do YOU think YOU are?

But please, please, please.......take to the streets. Americans like that when their very ability to pay their bills, feed their families, and hold onto their homes is dangling in the balance thanks to the mess illegal aliens have made of this country and our lives.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And in order to advance the debate, we need ti take to the streets, go to Congress, write to our congressmen, senators, and we tell them what we want and how we want it".
    That one stood out to me also. It's a wonder that that "DEMAND' word wasn't actually used this time!

Why won't it be easy?

Because the AMERICAN PEOPLE DON"T WANT IT!

Even though they know this, they can't help themselves but to keep trying to press us like a door to door salesman in a bad suite.

NO! WE SAID WE DON"T WANT IT. NOW GO HOME!

If Amnesty was soooo right and sooo great why don't the American People want it? Because it isn't right or good and we KNOW it.
    NOW GET LOST AND GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY!
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    . And in order to advance the debate, we need ti take to the streets, go to Congress, write to our congressmen, senators, and we tell them what we want and how we want it".

Tell them what YOU want and HOW YOU want it? And just who the hell do YOU think YOU are?

But please, please, please.......take to the streets. Americans like that when their very ability to pay their bills, feed their families, and hold onto their homes is dangling in the balance thanks to the mess illegal aliens have made of this country and our lives.
    I agree! More Americans need to see who is draining our economy and how many there are. MARCH ON!
    "

I hope they take to the streets!!!

Watching youtubes of these ignorant people marching through AMERICAN streets, taking down the AMERICAN flag in Maywood, and watching the cops stand idly by while these foreigners raised a mexican flag in its place, is exactly what made me and my husband so mad about illegal immigration that we started attending protests and spreading the word.

Bring it on .. it will only assist AMERICANS in getting more upset and make them take more action to STOP AMNESTY!!!

I love it when great plans backfire ...

LOL
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Quote Originally Posted by azwreath

I agree! More Americans need to see who is draining our economy and how many there are. MARCH ON!

Shall we volunteer to assist them

Amnesty! Been there done that and look where it got us?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I agree with those who said they should march. PLEEEAAAASE bring that on again

Its done more for our movement than anything else.

Its almost as if we financed, planned, and organized these protests ourselves.

They give us this sh*t for free!!
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast