Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"...And in order to advance the debate, we need ti take to the streets, go to Congress, write to our congressmen, senators, and we tell them what we want and how we want it".
    There they go, taking to the streets again. Yeah!! BRING IT ON!! The more Gran Marchas you have, the better for us!!! Don't forget to bring your Mexican flags and anchor babies!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by ourcountrynottheirs
    They are so self-important. Did you hear Morones ask McCain if he would promise to stop the immigration raids on HIS FIRST DAY IN OFFICE??? The don't call him a moron for nothing McCain managed to skirt the question. This guy is right except it won't just be 2009...
    Translation: Will you promise to stop enforcing American laws your first day in office?
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    "...And in order to advance the debate, we need ti take to the streets, go to Congress, write to our congressmen, senators, and we tell them what we want and how we want it".
    There they go, taking to the streets again. Yeah!! BRING IT ON!! The more Gran Marchas you have, the better for us!!! Don't forget to bring your Mexican flags and anchor babies!
    I WANT them to "take it to the streets". With all the drug cartel killings happening in Mexico and spilling into the U.S. NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND IS GOING TO APPROVE OF "AMNESTY" for Mexican invaders.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JAK
    The American people have had enough!! Go home and take your children with you!!! MAKE CHANGE IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The point has already been made plain and simple that the American people DO NOT WANT AMNESTY and the topic and all of it's knock off amendment's needs to be dropped. What ever happened to respecting the voice of the people?

Instead of dropping the issue and then moving on to other areas that need our attention, they just keep pounding this this issue into the faces of Americans, wanting us to become so numb to it that we'll finally lose interest and give in to those illegal alien DEMANDS! This isn't the way this country was meant to be ran. It's a kin to keep throwing out votes and re-voting until the guy you support finally wins. How ludicrous is that? IT'S THIRD WORLD MENTALITY and tactics being brought into our democratic system by these miscreants from third world countries!!
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

It was the 2006 Marches that woke me up and since then I have seen almost every one I know both Repubs and Dems wake up and it has all been because of these fools marching and making their grand demands,calling us names such as racists when in fact we have every right to be treated with respect in our own country and every right to demand our immigration laws be obeyed by people from other countries.

There will be NO AMNESTY !!!!!!!!!!!
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

AE

It's a kin to keep throwing out votes and re-voting until the guy you support finally wins. How ludicrous is that? IT'S THIRD WORLD MENTALITY and tactics being brought into our democratic system by these miscreants from third world countries!!
    It is so true and you put it exactly as it is. They seem to think they can keep pounding away at it till they get what they want.

My friend and I used to, at 12, love to play Monopoly. We would play by our own rules so we both won and were happy. Of course that was just being a kid and it was just the two of us, but my 18 year old brother watched us one day and told us that was not how things worked and there is always a winner, and a loser, that is how a game, and life is really done.

Life's not fair. Neither is politics, nothing is as you always want it, but that's just life and you learn to deal with the fact that you cannot have things the way you (in reference to the illegals and their handlers) want it all the time, and there are times, you and your ideals are the minority and you have to be the loser .
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

HEY YOU ILLEGALS, LA RAZA, et al:

NOT GONNA HAPPEN. GET USED TO IT AND MOVE ON!

AE

Ex_OC, I keep meaning to ask you about your avatar. That's Liz Taylors eyes from Cleopatra, isn't it?
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    Ex_OC, I keep meaning to ask you about your avatar. That's Liz Taylors eyes from Cleopatra, isn't it?
    AE, no, actually I just cut it out of a fashion magazine. Some model. I dunno. I just cut up her eyes. Hehehhe. But, ya, now that ya mention it, it does look like Liz's Taylor's eyes in Cleopatra.

Hope you can sleep better at nite now that you know. Hhahah.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast